FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Or, it could be the Dodge Nitro shipping yard. since that was/(is?) a part of the Toledo North Assembly plant?
Didnt they stop making the Nitro back in 2012? I would guess no on that one.

AP_Rubi_18

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR!
Probably correct on a large batched shipment. Unfortunately, my shipment already left. I'll post updates in my signature.

Exciting! We should get some JL forum members together to hit a trail in March.
That would be awesome! Hope to get mine by end of February! I’m in OC

Sponsored

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500, charger daytona 392
Just got an update that i am in E. I am getting excited. Now if i can just get a golden ticket in the mail

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
BTW… I’m sitting on the beltway in Virginia and just saw a truck of Jeeps go by me. Probably people that ordered after me from Koons. Happy Jeepin’ guys and gals.
OMG I hope my Rubi is on that... Would clear my head knowing my time table to go get it is lining up.

dgriffin1671

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Well, sold my JK today. Really needing to see KZ or better soon. Can't do without a vehicle for very long. Been in "I" since 01/25. May have to break down and rent a car if it's not here by next week. Hoping for a jump to KZ or delayed update on shipping. Seems it will come by truck, avoiding rail transport which I'm hoping will be relatively fast. Seems several of you have Jeeps sitting on trains not moving.

Edit: Jeep chat says it can stay in "I" for up to 10 days

Last edited:

TduP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, Lexus RX 350 Fsport
My delivery date got pushed up several days:like:it could be here as soon as tomorrow now....the anticipation is killing me!
Awesome! Funny you thought I would get mine before you, but getting yours to Orlando has been better than getting mine to Tampa... I have been delayed 4 days after sitting in Toledo waiting for the train :angry:

Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
My delivery date got pushed up several days:like:it could be here as soon as tomorrow now....the anticipation is killing me!
Good luck keep us posted!

malencar

First Name
Mauro Alencar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - Granite Crystal Metallic
Now this is frustrating: My Rubi has been in KZ for over a week now and a couple of days ago the ETA changed from 02/08 to 02/16.
Anybody know what could be going on?

sawburner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.turningsbymark.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JLU Firecracker Red & 2017 Renagade Trail Hawk & 41 IH Rat Rod
Ordered my JL 12-13 it's still on the VON list. Talked to Jeep chat earlier she is going to forward it to the Jeep Expert. They are supposed to call me when they figure out why it has not moved. Ordered a Firecracker Red Sport with hard top. It's great seeing every body get there JLs but very frustrating to not see mine move.

Jefferyjrt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jku sport s, 2018 jlu Sahara
Fingers crossed
Thanks, again, for providing me Craig’s email address. My jeep has been delayed twice for a total of three weeks with no ETA as of Tuesday so I reached out to him today for one i see they have in transit. Of course six hours later I get a text from original salesperson that it’s showIng the jeep now appears to be arriving tomorrow morning and could pick it up tomorrow night. Not sure how they go from who knows to hey pick it up tomorrow

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Thanks, again, for providing me Craig’s email address. My jeep has been delayed twice for a total of three weeks with no ETA as of Tuesday so I reached out to him today for one i see they have in transit. Of course six hours later I get a text from original salesperson that it’s showIng the jeep now appears to be arriving tomorrow morning and could pick it up tomorrow night. Not sure how they go from who knows to hey pick it up tomorrow
Well..it’s a crazy ride! Keep me informed. If it doesn’t work out, it’s okay because Craig is a good dude.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.