Not open for further replies.

Jeeperz

First Name
Krissy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I went to pull up my equipment listing on Jeep.com. Last I knew I was in D1 status - from what I am reading, I shouldn't be able to pull up that list until it's at least in E status, correct? Also, at the bottom of my list, I see "Special Scheduling Condition VII"
Does anyone know what that means? Does everyone have that on their equipment list?
Sponsored

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
starting to feel awful lonely on your spreadsheet. Ive been sitting in D1 since November 10th. My patience is beginning to wear thin this thing better move out of D1 before February as this is just nuts. My dealer had not even placed an order until some 2 weeks after my order and they already have 3 on the lot!!
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Folks jump from D1 to the end all the time. I was on Jeep Chat last night and today. Last night they said mine was in the build process and would ship out in a day or two (yeah, right...lol). And, today it has now changed to "Your vehicle has been built and is waiting addition items installation". FCA's information flow is a bit screwy...

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I went to pull up my equipment listing on Jeep.com. Last I knew I was in D1 status - from what I am reading, I shouldn't be able to pull up that list until it's at least in E status, correct? Also, at the bottom of my list, I see "Special Scheduling Condition VII"
Does anyone know what that means? Does everyone have that on their equipment list?
If you can pull up anything on the Equipment Listing with your VIN, you are past E. Sorry I do not know what that Condition VII means

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Researched it....
Code 4H4 Special Scheduling Condition VII is an internal code that is applied when the schedulers or another employee at FCA (Who has the authority) schedules an order when there isn't allocation or to give an order priority in scheduling.

So in the long run it does not seem to mean anything to you directly....like no delay or anything to worry about...it seems to hint that your Jeep (think parts used, not the Jeep itself) was originally slated to be a dealer allocation and given your build order info to free up the dealer allocation or something....there is no telling as I am just guessing based on the information, but this happens a lot apparently. I would leave this to @JLWF Dealer Guy to either confirm or debunk before you take what I say as gospel.

Hypermac954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ferrari GTC4Lusso, 2018 Ferrari California T, 2016 Viper ACR-E, 2018 JLUR
Sweeeeet. Was in I yesterday according to chat, and I was ready for a week+ wait there, but there I am at JB on the sheet!

Jeeperz

First Name
Krissy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Researched it....
Code 4H4 Special Scheduling Condition VII is an internal code that is applied when the schedulers or another employee at FCA (Who has the authority) schedules an order when there isn't allocation or to give an order priority in scheduling.

So in the long run it does not seem to mean anything to you directly....like no delay or anything to worry about...it seems to hint that your Jeep (think parts used, not the Jeep itself) was originally slated to be a dealer allocation and given your build order info to free up the dealer allocation or something....there is no telling as I am just guessing based on the information, but this happens a lot apparently. I would leave this to @JLWF Dealer Guy to either confirm or debunk before you take what I say as gospel.
That makes sense - but we can let Dealer Guy confirm.
So I just went on Jeep.com to the chat, I was curious if that may have made the build go faster. Last week on Weds it was in D1. Today, she told me that the vehicle is in JB status and her message was: "I can see your Jeep was just shipped to the body vendor! Which means: · Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. · This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle."
It seems a bit of a canned response, but either way - that moved QUICK in one week. Does anyone have experience with time frames on how long until it reaches the dealership from JB status?

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I just went on Jeep.com to the chat, I was curious if that may have made the build go faster. Last week on Weds it was in D1. Today, she told me that the vehicle is in JB status and her message was: "I can see your Jeep was just shipped to the body vendor! Which means: · Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. · This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle."
It seems a bit of a canned response, but either way - that moved QUICK in one week. Does anyone have experience with time frames on how long until it reaches the dealership from JB status?
from JB might be tough since estimating individual status codes are like trying not to smell it whlie farting in the wind.....

Based on what shipping has been taking to Koons.....which is D.C....I would say RI is probably only a 4-6 day transit time.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Thanks for the pricing info! I’m hoping to get my lease payments down to $300ish. Being it’s a Sahara that’ll save me some and then I’ll be putting some money down. I plan to own but it’s just cheaper(payment wise) to lease first. I couldn’t afford $700/month right now.

Jeeperz

First Name
Krissy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
from JB might be tough since estimating individual status codes are like trying not to smell it whlie farting in the wind.....

Based on what shipping has been taking to Koons.....which is D.C....I would say RI is probably only a 4-6 day transit time.
Ha! Gotcha - I just wasn't sure if folks had experienced being in JB status for weeks on end before it getting shipped to the dealer...

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly what chat told me today...my fingers are crossed...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.