ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
@JLWF Dealer Guy Just wondering if i should be concerned about still being in the Service event - Paper hanging status ? I've been in that status since Jan 15/18 ? Its seems like most orders that have reached kZ are shipped within a few days to a week .

Thanks

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 12/6 and did order the proximity. Dealer shows me in D1 with no movement.
The reason I asked about prox is that it was a late add to the order bank (right around that time) and I actually modified my order to get it. I thought the correlation to a late added option might have caused a delay for those that were waiting for proximity parts to come in from wherever they were coming from. I was also thinking it was a niche thing that not everybody was getting. Just hoping for some cause and effect. Also possible that there is close to no pattern and it just is what it is. I'd just like to be one of these folks that clears D1. I'm not even D1 on the tracking sheet. I did not that last time I was at the dealer they could find my deal in the orders and that the status was updated to D1 on that sheet but when she tried to look in the tracker they could not find my order via VON or VIN. I'm wondering if this is why it isn't on the tracking sheet.

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
The reason I asked about prox is that it was a late add to the order bank (right around that time) and I actually modified my order to get it. I thought the correlation to a late added option might have caused a delay for those that were waiting for proximity parts to come in from wherever they were coming from. I was also thinking it was a niche thing that not everybody was getting. Just hoping for some cause and effect. Also possible that there is close to no pattern and it just is what it is. I'd just like to be one of these folks that clears D1. I'm not even D1 on the tracking sheet. I did not that last time I was at the dealer they could find my deal in the orders and that the status was updated to D1 on that sheet but when she tried to look in the tracker they could not find my order via VON or VIN. I'm wondering if this is why it isn't on the tracking sheet.
I actually cancelled my original order and placed a new order a few days later adding the proximity entry. I'm not showing D1 on the spreadsheet either, but my dealer sent me a screenshot showing I'm in D1 with a delivery date of 1/20. I was hoping that would be the build date, but as of 2 days ago dealers still shows me as D1. I don't know what date I went from D to D1. But @wired ordered the prox and his Jeep has been delivered. I don't know what the hold up is, but it is super frustrating to have all these orders placed after mine being built or delivered.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
I actually cancelled my original order and placed a new order a few days later adding the proximity entry. I'm not showing D1 on the spreadsheet either, but my dealer sent me a screenshot showing I'm in D1 with a delivery date of 1/20. I don't know what date I went from D to D1. But @wired ordered the prox and his Jeep has been delivered. I don't know what the hold up is, but it is super frustrating to have all these orders placed after mine being built or delivered.
Prox Entry is one of the few options I didn't order. If everyone would put their build, order dates and dates of movement on tracking into their signature, we might could see a pattern. Has anyone with Prox entry received theirs?

Sponsored

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
@banessi I thought the same thing, but there was a Proximity Remote past D1 as early as the week after Christmas. I haven't followed up on that order, but Prox Remote didn't appear to be the hold up.

I doubt anyone cares (except me) but I got this just now from @JeepCares Twitter DM:

JeepCares
Verified account

@JeepCares
We appreciate your patience as there is a high demand for the new Wrangler. Feel free to DM us with your VON or VIN at any time and we would be glad to give you an update on the status of your order. ^DG

@kurt13
My VIN is 1C4HJXFG5JW130738. I appreciate that it's a new vehicle, but the total randomness of how the builds are being sequenced and the inconsistent feedback I'm getting from my dealer and Jeep chat really reflect poorly on FCA. I ordered on 1 Dec. I was told I entered D1 on 5 Dec. My dealer has given me 4 ship dates: 1/8, 1/11, 1/22, and now 1/24. And the Brand Mentor team says it's all good as of Monday. Can't say I agree.

@JeepCares
I apologize for the confusion. I see that your Jeep is in F status, which means it is at the paint station. We are so excited for you to have your new Jeep! Please check back next week for another update. ^DG

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
@banessi I thought the same thing, but there was a Proximity Remote past D1 as early as the week after Christmas. I haven't followed up on that order, but Prox Remote didn't appear to be the hold up.

I doubt anyone cares (except me) but I got this just now from @JeepCares Twitter DM:

JeepCares
Verified account

@JeepCares
We appreciate your patience as there is a high demand for the new Wrangler. Feel free to DM us with your VON or VIN at any time and we would be glad to give you an update on the status of your order. ^DG

@kurt13
My VIN is 1C4HJXFG5JW130738. I appreciate that it's a new vehicle, but the total randomness of how the builds are being sequenced and the inconsistent feedback I'm getting from my dealer and Jeep chat really reflect poorly on FCA. I ordered on 1 Dec. I was told I entered D1 on 5 Dec. My dealer has given me 4 ship dates: 1/8, 1/11, 1/22, and now 1/24. And the Brand Mentor team says it's all good as of Monday. Can't say I agree.

@JeepCares
I apologize for the confusion. I see that your Jeep is in F status, which means it is at the paint station. We are so excited for you to have your new Jeep! Please check back next week for another update. ^DG
So cool, but do you believe them? They seem to be all over the place with their answers.

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Prox Entry is one of the few options I didn't order. If everyone would put their build, order dates and dates of movement on tracking into their signature, we might could see a pattern. Has anyone with Prox entry received theirs?
But it says prox entry in your signature??

Never mind-I see it says all EXCEPT!! Duh!

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
So cool, but do you believe them? They seem to be all over the place with their answers.
My dealer emailed me today as well and said I was in paint. So two sources are at least looking at the same screen. But I'm fully in the "I'll believe it when I see it" stage.

Sponsored

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Anyone here who got theirs already are you leasing? What are they getting you for payments if you don’t mind sharing.

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well Jeep Chat said I had all of the parts for my build and it should start soon.

For the 3rd week in a row.

This is going to be a long wait....... LOL

txroamer

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler (sold to nephew), 2018 JLUR, 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2018 Charger ScatPack 392, 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Road Glide
Vehicle Showcase
Mine should be in this weekend. I have prox entry.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Well Jeep Chat said I had all of the parts for my build and it should start soon.

For the 3rd week in a row.

This is going to be a long wait....... LOL
They have told me the same thing for the last 3 weeks. They told me it can stay in that stage for 30 days....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.