Has a delivery of 1/29-2/4.
How accurate are the delivery windows?

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Man. I read these every evening and it stresses me out and it's not even my JLU, lol. I didn't get in on the tracking and I don't think I want to be. I think I'll just wait until the dealer calls me :)
Sounds like you are getting a cold and a sick day is the doctors’s recommendation.
The flu is really bad this year. Let me know if you need me to write you a note :) Everyones job is different. Sometimes you just can't take off but man that would be bad having to wait once it hits the dealer.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Man. I read these every evening and it stresses me out and it's not even my JLU, lol. I didn't get in on the tracking and I don't think I want to be. I think I'll just wait until the dealer calls me :)
Might be for the better, otherwise you’ll be like the rest of these guys freaking out over D1 thinking it means something

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I ordered on 12/4 and my count was damn close to the same amount of people further along. Very frustrating. Did you order proximity by and chance?
I ordered 12/6 and did order the proximity. Dealer shows me in D1 with no movement.

Sponsored

Penance81

First Name
Tillman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like things are starting to move. I was in D1 on Friday, hit F Monday, today its in I status. Can't wait to see that shipped status!

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
I ordered 12/6 and did order the proximity. Dealer shows me in D1 with no movement.
I ordered 12/26 with proximity and have been in D1 for over 2 weeks and have not made it to the 1st tab. I have been told by jeep chat I have a shop date of 1/23 (yes, I know that not a real date )

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I just got an email from my dealer with an estimated ship date of 1/19 - things are getting serious!! WOOHOO!!!!!!:rock:
I just got off the Jeep customer service chat and we have an ETA that it should arrive at my dealership between 01/27/2018 - 02/02/2018
:fingerscrossed:

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
VON 40754477, Been in Code I for over 10 days. QA must be back logged, or a problem found. I have know way of knowing

ParkerS12

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jku Sahara 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
Hot Damn I think some of you guys might know what you're talking about! I'm finally on tracking here and here is my deal if it helps anyone else.

Ordered 12/29 and have been on D1 for at least 2 weeks but nothing here on tracking. Emailed my dealer and I was given shipping eta of 1/22 and then 1/24 but still nothing on here.

Well, now as of Jay's last tracking I am now in E status so it does appear as some have said your estimated ship date may indeed be your build date.
There is hope ! I’m praying this happens to me soon.

Sponsored

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
My first ship date estimate was 1/22 and that's when I jumped to E status, some have said your estimated ship date ends up being build date and that holds true for mine.
Do you mean my first ship date of 1/8?
Or my second ship date of 1/11?
Or my third ship date of 1/22?
Or my fourth ship date of 1/24?

D1 since Dec 5.

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
Just talked to my dealer, entered E-Framing last night! For reference, my estimated ship date is Tomorrow 1/25 at 12:59PM. So I'm on the line sooner than my estimated ship date. I think they just have spies on all their customers and they start making the cars JUST BEFORE the customer blows a gasket from being so frustrated. :devil:

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Do you mean my first ship date of 1/8?
Or my second ship date of 1/11?
Or my third ship date of 1/22?
Or my fourth ship date of 1/24?

D1 since Dec 5.
Yours should be soon I think unless your build is way different than mine. I ordered two days before you and just went to "E" on the last spreadsheet.

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
My first ship date estimate was 1/22 and that's when I jumped to E status, some have said your estimated ship date ends up being build date and that holds true for mine.
I'm hoping the same thing, I checked with Jeep chat yesterday and they said I'm still in D1, I'll have to check again later today and see if there are any updates
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.