Status
Not open for further replies.

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
Yea man I feel you, I just keep telling myself its completely worth the wait, I ordered Dec 8...watching January orders start going E status pissed me off too.
I am going to raise hell with my dealer tomorrow and demand he figures out how to get that Steel Bumper added to my order. I really am not a fan of the stock Rubicon bumper at all, but since all these late orders are flying past ours, why should FCA not be able to change? I have been trying to change since early December to no avail.
Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I am going to raise hell with my dealer tomorrow and demand he figures out how to get that Steel Bumper added to my order. I really am not a fan of the stock Rubicon bumper at all, but since all these late orders are flying past ours, why should FCA not be able to change? I have been trying to change since early December to no avail.
That's likely just going to drag your order out longer. Assuming you are in D1 already, it may push you back to C.

Just go aftermarket for the bumpers. There are going to be a ton of options - cheaper as well.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
OMG, I downloaded the spreadsheet as usual, did my normal Ctrl-F "Mak" search for my name, expecting a Bing! not found but no noise. Took me a second to register that my name must be in the list now. Woot Woot!. I went straight from VON to status code "E"!

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
@JLWF Dealer Guy @JAY thanks again guys for everything you do . Hate to be a pain in the ass ,but I’m wondering what the latest date means ? Things seem to have gone backwards

A5201D35-93FD-4D85-9F8D-C8317A2F9DBD.jpeg

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@JLWF Dealer Guy @JAY thanks again guys for everything you do . Hate to be a pain in the ass ,but I’m wondering what the latest date means ? Things seem to have gone backwards

Sorry, in a Mad dash to update, some of the dates might be a little screwy. It's a double deep dive to get things 100% accurate. You are still good. I wanted to make sure all had as much information as possible as quick as possible. Will be fixed on the next update tomorrow AM.

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@JLWF Dealer Guy and @JAY many many thanks for doing this!

Curious, chat says that my order was in D1 amweek ago or so, but the sheet doesn’t list me on the first tab. Are you seeing different info, or is the focus on the updates to those past D1?

Thanks!
D1 is a grey area. Most if not all of these are now jumping from nothing to E, JB, KZ, whatever and bypassing the D1 status on this sheet.

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
Sorry, in a Mad dash to update, some of the dates might be a little screwy. It's a double deep dive to get things 100% accurate. You are still good. I wanted to make sure all had as much information as possible as quick as possible. Will be fixed on the next update tomorrow AM.
Thanks i really appreciate all your hard work .

Idaho_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Utility Trailer
Just posted this on another thread, didn't know if it would help anyone: Be Good Out There!

Hey Team,
Just updating a bit.
Ordered on 12/5/17 with VIN and VON, and D status received a few days later.
Checked with Jeep today, remains at D status.
However the chat room did say, "Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage".
Not sure just what that means, yet it does seem realistic given the order date combined with Jeep's 2 Door manufacturing scheduled to begin producing 2-Doors about mid February.
2-Door, Hardtop, 6spd.
That is all.....Hasta La Taco

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Dealer told me today I was still D1. Went to Jeep chat and was told it’s moving down the line. Asked if I was still D1 and she said she couldn’t tell me because it was against the rules. Lol

Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR

Mine went backwards too. I was initially eta 1/10 and kept creeping backwards. It’s bound to happen for a while

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, 44 members on this site ordered after mine are already in production. Happy for them, but F FCA. For real.
I ordered on 12/4 and my count was damn close to the same amount of people further along. Very frustrating. Did you order proximity by and chance?

Brodiec27

First Name
Brodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
I ordered on 12/4 and my count was damn close to the same amount of people further along. Very frustrating. Did you order proximity by and chance?
I ordered mine on 12-13 and I kept calling and they said last week that they can’t find it so I found one like I oreldered from a dealer that has one coming in and canceled my order with the original dealer. It gets frustrating for sure.

rep23jr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2011 BMW 535xD
Mines delivered to Koons but I’m at work for the next two days :crying:
Sounds like you are getting a cold and a sick day is the doctors’s recommendation.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.