Sponsored

jb2980

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon; 2017 Explorer XLT; 2013 Shelby GT500; 1985 Mustang GT
Congrats! Curious, where did you order yours from?
Thanks! The Jeep Store -- lol yes that is the name, real original. It is a part of SeaView Auto Group in Ocean Township, NJ (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat) Can't wait. Not thrilled that online tracking still doesn't work.

Tagg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sahara
Sorry, we're working off different versions. That was left over from an older spreadsheet and shouldn't be there. I've cleaned it up and re-uploaded.
Thanks for the reply. Worried my that mine may have been hijacked to Ohio. Any idea why I’ve been in E status for 3 weeks?

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Thanks! The Jeep Store -- lol yes that is the name, real original. It is a part of SeaView Auto Group in Ocean Township, NJ (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat) Can't wait. Not thrilled that online tracking still doesn't work.
Hi

Just curious what type of deal they gave you. I checked with them for a price and the best the Casio they could do was $1,000 off of msrp

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Why would my jeep be in Milan MI after leaving the VDC to come to NC
Could be a rail stop. If on a train, they can go all kinds of different directions before coming your way. I'd watch closely, though, after the Oklahoma detour of the Tennessee Jeep.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Let us know how that 6-speed feels.
I'll report quickly after driving it home and playing with it a bit. That is the #1 thing I'll be zoomin in upon when I get in it and start it up for the first time. I'll be driving my JK over to get it, so I'll compare it back to back with the new clutch in my JK, which is great, btw. (Better than it was when new.)

loco

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 wrangler 2dr sport S
1/4/18 UPDATE:

We're now at 217 orders (two more than planned) so as I mentioned earlier, we're now officially CLOSED from accepting new orders to track for the time being.

We'll see how the next few weeks play out and let everyone know when we open back up!

Jay

=====================================================================================================================================================

We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members!

**Update: Note that only ONE order per user is allowed**

Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. and Canada orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) Vote AND Post what you've ordered in the "What have you ordered" thread (REQUIRED).
2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # AND ORDER DATE (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 1-12-18 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED).
Jay When and if you start adding to tracking I ordered a JLJP Sahara 1/12/2018 VON 40882787

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
We are all waiting patiently to be added to the list :headbang:

Sponsored

Rysdykj

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Ordered on 12/26. I'm still on the VON list, is there any way to get updated tracking to see where I'm at on the D1 list? I see orders placed after mine on there.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
Ordered on 12/26. I'm still on the VON list, is there any way to get updated tracking to see where I'm at on the D1 list? I see orders placed after mine on there.
There are people who ordered in October who still aren't on the D1 list. No one knows.

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does Jay do updates on the weekend? Does anyone know of the production line works over the weekend?

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I eleventh he will. Some dealers say they don't get deliveries on weekends, others said 7 days a week, so who knows..... If the main system changes, I believe Jay will as well.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I eleventh he will. Some dealers say they don't get deliveries on weekends, others said 7 days a week, so who knows..... If the main system changes, I believe Jay will as well.
I believe Typo
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.