Status
Not open for further replies.

et2brute

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 AEV JKU 5.7 Hemi, 2015 JK Rubicon, 2014 AEV 6.4 BDC(deceased), 2018 JLU Rubicon(ordered)
2018 JLU Rubicon White with Tan
VON 40767175
12/29/17

Thanks for this service!
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I just called FCA and said mine is in E right now! The rep also told me it would be completed soon and will ship "in a couple of days." Man, I hope that is right!

I won't get too excited, though, until Jay confirms E status.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I just called FCA and said mine is in E right now! The rep also told me it would be completed soon and will ship "in a couple of days." Man, I hope that is right!

I won't get too excited, though, until Jay confirms E status.
Don't believe that "couple of days" crap.

cctvtec

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU Sahara, Incoming '18 JLU Rubicon
My dealer has told me I am in F status and have been for more than a week. The spreadsheet still has me in D1.
Why would mine be in Paint for so long? I went to the dealer yesterday and got my POC again. It certainly says F.

Mine was the same way, just moved to G today but still D1 on spreadsheet.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, considering it may have been actually built a couple weeks ago, who knows? I'm not holding my breath, but I know for a fact that in a couple of days, I'll be a couple of days closer to having it than I am today.

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Well, considering it may have been actually built a couple weeks ago, who knows? I'm not holding my breath, but I know for a fact that in a couple of days, I'll be a couple of days closer to having it than I am today.
Well, if you look at it that way...

:like:

I am in KZ status and have a delivery timeframe of 1/20-1/26, which is still a few weeks out.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Id
Well, if you look at it that way...

:like:

I am in KZ status and have a delivery timeframe of 1/20-1/26, which is still a few weeks out.
I'd be thrilled with that! I really would just love to see mine in January.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Tagg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sahara
My dealer sent me a text that I was in F status—paint. The spreadsheet shows I’m still in framing—E status so there must be a delay in the tracking

LMontes

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
I was supposed to get a call back yesterday from someone from Jeep as my inquiry was escalated automatically as it was in D status longer than 30 days. No call from them, so I called them today on the 800 number. I spoke to 4 different people there.... and the news is..... my order from 11/4 can not be located anywhere.
IMG_8180.JPG
They made me go through every detail of the entire order and options listed with them. They show that there was an order at one time, but can't find anything of it now. So I am waiting for someone from Jeep to call me back with some information, but was told that will likely be tomorrow or Friday. Almost an hour on the phone with them (ok, 53 minutes and 42 seconds as shown above). I am beyond frustrated.
One time when I called the 1-800 number I was basically a 1988 vin number and they could not find anything else, I have also been in KZ status and D status with a ship date of 1-1-18. I would not take what they say as any sort of accuracy. I would call your dealer, if he cannot give you an update, ask him to call his FCA rep for an accurate update. Every time I call the FCA 1-800 number I get a different answer, it is actually comical now.....although I do think it is a bit unprofessional of Jeep to have this service and it be so inaccurate.

Sponsored

KRB18

First Name
Kelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15’ Hard Rock Rubicon
84FAC5BA-8523-4813-AFCD-CF969CA9FA88.jpeg

VON# 40754026
Ordered 12/20/17

Thanks for this tracking service Jay~Greatly Appreciated! :)

JLeVo2018

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 jk 2 door
Von 40758911
Order date 2017-12-22
JL 4 door Rubicon

Derrick dodge Canada,Alberta Edmonton
thanks jay you da man

Last edited:

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't mean to come across like my happiness depended on them being accurate. My dealer contacted the FCA rep about 3 weeks or so ago and he said it was scheduled to hit the production line that week. I'm not even sure that's true. What I do know is that I'm enjoying the anticipation and if I get some tidbit of info that indicates movement, it gets me excited. If it turns out to be false, I think I'll be ok.

The FCA hotline has twice told me it was in D status, ready for production. Today it changed. I think that's a good sign. Movement is movement. I did get a little excited over that. I can handle it.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members!

**Update: Note that only ONE order per user is allowed**

Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. and Canada orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) Vote AND Post what you've ordered in the "What have you ordered" thread (REQUIRED).
2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # AND ORDER DATE (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 1-2-18 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED)
Jay why does what the dealer show differ from your list, (sorry if this has been answered).
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.