Not open for further replies.

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Very exciting. That's my first movement and went all the way to getting decals. I'm surprised they have to ship to vendor to do decals. Jay you think these start to ship out first week or 2 of January?

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
Very exciting. That's my first movement and went all the way to getting decals. I'm surprised they have to ship to vendor to do decals. Jay you think these start to ship out first week or 2 of January?

you went straight from VON status to Decals?
No movement into D status?

Sponsored

JJJ

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Sahara YJ in Sage Green
Awesome! Congrats!! I ordered 4 days after you from the same dealer and was told I was only the second order they had placed. Hoping to be in your position by next week as well! Looks like you are almost home

txroamer

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler (sold to nephew), 2018 JLUR, 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2018 Charger ScatPack 392, 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Road Glide
Vehicle Showcase
VON 40745733
Ordered 12-18-17

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
you went straight from VON status to Decals?
No movement into D status?
Sorry I have been in D1 for several weeks and no movement - then today decals. As Jay has mentioned the system is a bit quirky right now.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
@iki4life , and some even longer. My bet is you got a soft top or dual tops. We knew long ago that the soft tops would not be in the first part of production. Unless someone knows differently, all of those built so far are hard tops only.

Sponsored

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
@iki4life , and some even longer. My bet is you got a soft top or dual tops. We knew long ago that the soft tops would not be in the first part of production. Unless someone knows differently, all of those built so far are hard tops only.
I got the 3 piece color matching hard top

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't received any updated numbers but it's going to be a slow roll out for a bit. I'll check in after the holidays.
Merry Christmas, Jay! We thank you and Dealer Guy for all you've done for us!

Last edited:

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
@iki4life great, then you might go sooner than later. Very random though. @ComeOnBro ordered two hardtops the same day, same config, different color. One is at stage JS and the other is D1. Guess there is no sense trying to figure it out.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
@iki4life great, then you might go sooner than later. Very random though. @ComeOnBro ordered two hardtops the same day, same config, different color. One is at stage JS and the other is D1. Guess there is no sense trying to figure it out.
Actually it may make sense when you factor in dealer allocation. It is important to FCA to spread Jeeps out among their dealers so that different markets have access to them. I'm sure there is a formula they use that would not be too complicated and would explain how that would happen.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)