FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
This isnt really tracking helpful at all, but for you guys that are beyond E stage of the build process you can get your "official" build sheets here:

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.html?screenName=customer&country=us&emailUrl=goToEmailForm%28%27R%27%29

When you go to the page, on the left hand side under the "Your Vehicle" section click on Equipment Listing and enter your VIN in the box on the right (not the long box, the one under that)

Only works for VINs that are beyond E stage, none of the E or previous VINs are brining anything up....if your VIN does bring up any data at all then chances are you are out of E status.

This is the build spec from @AZCrawl as an example for anyone not familiar with it. Kind of cool its becoming more and more official by the day!
Sponsored

Attachments

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
This isnt really tracking helpful at all, but for you guys that are beyond E stage of the build process you can get your "official" build sheets here:

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.html?screenName=customer&country=us&emailUrl=goToEmailForm%28%27R%27%29

When you go to the page, on the left hand side under the "Your Vehicle" section click on Equipment Listing and enter your VIN in the box on the right (not the long box, the one under that)

Only works for VINs that are beyond E stage, none of the E or previous VINs are brining anything up....if your VIN does bring up any data at all then chances are you are out of E status.

This is the build spec from @AZCrawl as an example for anyone not familiar with it. Kind of cool its becoming more and more official by the day!
I feel violated! ;-)

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon

Sponsored

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Grrr, I've had my VIN for at least two weeks now and it still doesn't show up in this report as having a VIN yet. The wait is killing me!
:computerrage:

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Grrr, I've had my VIN for at least two weeks now and it still doesn't show up in this report as having a VIN yet. The wait is killing me!
:computerrage:
Same here, it's frustrating but I just keep reminding myself that a lot of these folks have been waiting since late October so I don't feel so bad only waiting 2 instead of 6 weeks. We will get our Jeeps before you know it friend! Happy Jeeping! :rock::jk::flag:

drdr

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Thank you for this awesome service !

VON # 40602591
Order Date: 12/4/17

Sponsored

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
Woohoo! There are Sports being built! Hopefully my Sport S isn't too far behind.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Voted and Liked!

VON 40757028

Ordered 12/21/17

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Order Sheet.jpg

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
@JAY Hey Jay just curious if we have any updates on how things are going on the production line ? I noticed my estimated shipping date has changed from Dec 28 to Jan 8

Thanks

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

@JAY Hey Jay just curious if we have any updates on how things are going on the production line ? I noticed my estimated shipping date has changed from Dec 28 to Jan 8

Thanks
Haven't received any updated numbers but it's going to be a slow roll out for a bit. I'll check in after the holidays.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.