ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I just got off the phone with my dealer who had sent in a request to Chrysler regarding my order not being assigned a VIN for a month, he stated that it was an error/glitch on Chryslers side on updating the system on it. He said my order, although not updated on the actual POC is in G Status and is already being built. He said Chysler apologized for the issue and this has happened to a few orders and was an error on their part updating the system. I did get my VIN number today and says it is still in D, but he assured me that it is actually in G status. If that is correct, then a lot of orders on here are already being built or are built, the system is just not updating the same as it did with the JK that was being tracked. Hope I am correct and I am not giving out false hopes. :fingerscrossed:
Thanks for the info! When did you place your order?
Sponsored

mark195

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2016 SRT
Has to be someone living close to Toledo with a drone who can do a flyover....they can't keep them all inside for too long.

kishorerajt

First Name
Kishore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members! Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. and Canada orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) Vote AND Post what you've ordered in the "What have you ordered" thread (REQUIRED).

2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # AND ORDER DATE (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 12-6-17 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED)
JLJS72
24R
VON 40653872
ODATE 2017-12-06

Sponsored

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Jay I had to make a change to my order and now have a different order #. Can you change it on the spreadsheet?

VON 40653593
Order date 12/6/17

Thanks!!

LMontes

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
Sweet, cuz I ordered mine on 10/28. I hope mine is being built!!! You should send him our spreadsheet and get updates!
I think he would kill me if I asked for that, I bugged him enough about why my order was lost in the abyss...... But I think it is pretty likely your jeep is already built and just waiting to come home!!! Just hope that if there is a yard hold, they speed that up...

JoeJohnsonDC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Jeep NEWBIE here... had a loaner Hardrock Recon back in August for a week and up selling my '16 Range Rover HST. Excited to join the club :)

#

VON: 40655450
Order Date: 12/6/2017

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bowie, Maryland

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
A long time ago, it was said there would be a 90 day hold from the start of production. The Jan 17 ship date matches up well with the 90 day hold rumor.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

JLJS72
24R
VON 40653872
ODATE 2017-12-06
Jeep NEWBIE here... had a loaner Hardrock Recon back in August for a week and up selling my '16 Range Rover HST. Excited to join the club :)

#

VON: 40655450
Order Date: 12/6/2017

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bowie, Maryland
Added!

Jay I had to make a change to my order and now have a different order #. Can you change it on the spreadsheet?

VON 40653593
Order date 12/6/17

Thanks!!
Got you, it's been changed.

Sponsored

cctvtec

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU Sahara, Incoming '18 JLU Rubicon
Sweet, cuz I ordered mine on 10/28. I hope mine is being built!!! You should send him our spreadsheet and get updates!

I want to believe this as well but I don't think it's true, I was one of the first to order ( October 24) and was able to change the color on my order last week while keeping the same Von, if you theory was correct it would have be built already.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I want to believe this as well but I don't think it's true, I was one of the first to order ( October 24) and was able to change the color on my order last week while keeping the same Von, if you theory was correct it would have be built already.
What did you change it to?

LMontes

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
Were you able to change the color through your dealer or did you have to go through a rep? Maybe it was changed just before paint? Wishful thinking? Were you already in D1?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
From Black to Granite Crystal
Sweet. Granite Crystal looks great. It was my 2nd choice, and I darned near went with it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.