Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

There is one Sport in "E" Status! (framing)
That's a JK that slipped in there. We're only tracking JLs from this point forward ;)
Sponsored

TJO

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
I believe the soft tops are supposed to start production in December. Your Jeep will probably reach D1 around then.
I have not check all but so far looks like these are all strictly hard tops. No dual tops that I can see.

Cannonaz

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yukon
Sweet I got a vin. Its crazy how close in vin numbers a few of us in this group are.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
The latest spreadsheet has been uploaded to the first post. As mentioned, there are 10 orders now in D1 status!

There are now two worksheets in the spreadsheet. Self explanatory, but the "VON List" sheet contains ALL of the orders we are currently tracking. The "Orders in D1 Status" sheet are only those that have moved onto the D1 stage.

Please refer to the key at the bottom of the first worksheet for an explanation of the codes.

Have a great Veterans Day weekend everyone! :captain:
Jay,

Thanks again for doing this. Can you add a field with our forum name next to our related information like on the VON tab? It will be easier to spot our status that way.

Also, the first post still indicates that it was updated yesterday, not today.

So excited!!!

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Jay,

Thanks again for doing this. Can you add a field with our forum name next to our related information like on the VON tab? It will be easier to spot our status that way.

Also, the first post still indicates that it was updated yesterday, not today.

So excited!!!
Updated.

We're looking to create a script that can do this automatically since it will be very time consuming once volume really picks up. In the meantime you can always Ctrl-F to search for your VON (which is listed next to your username on the other worksheet tab). An extra step but you would have to search for your username regardless. We'll see if we can bypass that though.

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Updated.

We're looking to create a script that can do this automatically since it will be very time consuming once volume really picks up. In the meantime you can always Ctrl-F to search for your VON (which is listed next to your username on the other worksheet tab). An extra step but you would have to search for your username regardless. We'll see if we can bypass that though.
Jay,

I understand. I don't have my numbers memorized and it would be easy to search with my eyes for my username. No biggie, if it is a pain.

I am not an Excel expert, but I think you may be able to reference the 2 cells in the VON tab and have them autopopulate the same data on the Status tab.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Yep looking into it, I think we should be able to but we'll see.

We're expecting hundreds of orders, trust me you won't be able to glance for your username pretty soon. You guys are just super early, the rest of us will be joining you soon ;)

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Yep looking into it, I think we should be able to but we'll see.

We're expecting hundreds of orders, trust me you won't be able to glance for your username pretty soon. You guys are just super early, the rest of us will be joining you soon ;)
Yep, totally get it. Whatever works for you guys. Thanks again!

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
Very cool! I looked through all the VONs in D1 and the only common factor I can see is they are automatics, for the builds I could find on the forum.

Manuals are not very popular, so may not mean much, but food for thought.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
Interesting that one of the orders in D1 status was just placed 3 days ago (Rubi with auto and hardtop only). Are there any with soft tops on the D1 list so far?

Sponsored

cctvtec

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU Sahara, Incoming '18 JLU Rubicon
Interesting that one of the orders in D1 status was just placed 3 days ago (Rubi with auto and hardtop only). Are there any with soft tops on the D1 list so far?

I just checked and I could not find any.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
So according to the timeline we previously got, the soft tops/dual tops don't start until 12/11. It won't be that long......

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So according to the timeline we previously got, the soft tops/dual tops don't start until 12/11. It won't be that long......
Also keep in mind the timeline we posted was subsequently pulled ahead 2 weeks. If all follows accordingly, the soft/dual tops could be end of this month.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Also keep in mind the timeline we posted was subsequently pulled ahead 2 weeks. If all follows accordingly, the soft/dual tops could be end of this month.
Jay, how long do steps EFG typically take start to finish?

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)