ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
As a side note. with the JL we are keeping an eye on the status closely. D1 generally means that the vehicle is being built. With this being new, we are unsure as of a time frame. Once the first one moves from this status, it should give us an overall outline as what to expect moving forward.

I know, patience isn't going to be easy.
Dealer Guy,

Do you have the same information as my dealer has regarding my order? He has a ship date of 12/11 for my order.
Sponsored

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
Will be interesting to see which models/tops get to D1 first. I saw AZCrawl only had hard top (no soft top). If our original timelines are correct the soft top will not start being produced till 12/11. I reordered a week ago and chose only soft top so don't expect mine near that soon. Congrats to all who hit D1!

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
The Estimated ship dates are generic right now. The Dealer ETA's are listed as TBD. We will keep an eye on these to see how close that time frame is.

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Also got D1 Status with a ship date of Dec 12! :fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The latest spreadsheet has been uploaded to the first post. As mentioned, there are 10 orders now in D1 status!

There are now two worksheets in the spreadsheet. Self explanatory, but the "VON List" sheet contains ALL of the orders we are currently tracking. The "Orders in D1 Status" sheet are only those that have moved onto the D1 stage.

Please refer to the key at the bottom of the first worksheet for an explanation of the codes.

Have a great Veterans Day weekend everyone! :captain:

cctvtec

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU Sahara, Incoming '18 JLU Rubicon
The latest spreadsheet has been uploaded to the first post. As mentioned, there are 10 orders now in D1 status!

There are now two worksheets in the spreadsheet. Self explanatory, but the "VON List" sheet contains ALL of the orders we are currently tracking. The "Orders in D1 Status" sheet are only those that have moved onto the D1 stage.

Please refer to the key at the bottom of the first worksheet for an explanation of the codes.

Have a great Veterans Day weekend everyone! :captain:

Would there be any reason why newer orders are going to D1 before older? Can someone find the common denominator?

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
Would there be any reason why newer orders are going to D1 before older? Can someone find the common denominator?
From what I see, all are 4 Door rubicons. Maybe the more money you paying, they are building you first? :idea:

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
There isn't a rhyme or reason to the updating based on when they were ordered Have seen all trim levels hit D1. Additionally...

On some orders it has a estimated ship date. They get generically assigned once it hits D1. That information only come up in the selling dealers information. For instance, there are other Jl's in the system showing order date in August. They have been in D1 since September and have a estimated ship date assigned even though they aren't made yet. The delivery date will / can change mid stream. When it hits KZ, there is a much better time frame available unless they end up putting them on hold for some reason.

Sponsored

LMontes

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
I am hoping that once November 13th hits we will see more movement. :fingerscrossed: Any Sahara's hit D1 yet?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Let us know if new colors suddenly become available to order. I want mine to get built, but I alo would love to have a crack at Ocean Blue!

I hope you all get your Wranglers in time to put a bow on them for Christmas!

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
There is one Sport in "E" Status! (framing)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.