Not open for further replies.

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
KZ 4/29. Made it to Alorton 5/5. Sitting there ever since and Jeep keeps telling me NOT to call again until NEXT week. :angry:
Maybe because by then it will arrive at your dealership lol. HOPEFULLY! Mine got there 5/7 and it left 5/16.
Sponsored

SantiamJp

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ; 1996 XJ; 2006 XK
In KZ as of 5/15, Hit Utah yesterday, should hit the dealer this weekend. Ordered 3/28
Good luck on getting it this weekend. I hit KZ on 5/9, in Utah on 5/15, and the dealer called me Monday and said to expect 3 additional weeks, so near the middle of June. Not sure why, but that’s what I’m being told.

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
Good luck on getting it this weekend. I hit KZ on 5/9, in Utah on 5/15, and the dealer called me Monday and said to expect 3 additional weeks, so near the middle of June. Not sure why, but that’s what I’m being told.
Wow that's crazy. There are so many trains running this route through Vegas I'm hoping all goes smooth. Sounds like getting vehicles going northwest have been a bitch.

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My all blue Rubi was delivered to Dennis Dillon this morning...WOOHOO!!!! :rock::clap::jk::flag:

The only drawback is that the bumpers which were ordered 2 days after placing the order still have not arrived and I'm being told that they are still another 4-6 weeks out, really??? :headbang::computerrage::angry: They can still add the other mods tho.

May have to take possession without the new bumpers and winch and return when they become available...another road trip :clap:
How was your purchase experience? I am about to order from them.

Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
How was your purchase experience? I am about to order from them.
Excellent ordering experience, no haggle price. You can go to their site and search for Jeep Wranglers and you'll see all the Rubi's "In Transit" and pretty much figure out your price based on the MSRP. Discount is ~7.5% below invoice and if you're active military an even bigger discount.

rizzosmith

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Can we get a KZ roll call along with your KZ date and if it's already delivered how many days did you sit in KZ, I'm ready to unload on FCA and would like a little info. Obviously I won't mention any names. Thanks
KZ date 5/21, so I'm obviously still waiting. I will update as soon as I hear something

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
Can we get a KZ roll call along with your KZ date and if it's already delivered how many days did you sit in KZ, I'm ready to unload on FCA and would like a little info. Obviously I won't mention any names. Thanks
So yesterday after receiving some of this information i blitz FCA by every means possible, Jeep Chat, Twitter, Facebook, Chat hot line and my dealer and even threatened to contact the media. I refused to stop complaining until I got my point across. They started off telling me all the same BS...new launch, more sales then expected, shipping delays, parts shortage blah blah we've all heard the same old excuses. So I finally asked them why are there so many Wranglers sitting in storage/KZ when they are rolling new ones off the line and shipping right away. I said this is a crap way of rewarding all the folks that helped you launch your new model it just doesn't logistically make sense to piss off thousands of customers.

I don't want to take away the excitement from those that received their Jeeps in lighting speed and I'm truly happy for you but I hate to see others who have been waiting far to long after hitting KZ.

So just before I went to bed last night I thought I would check Jeep Chat one more time and lo and behold they told me they were loading my Wrangler on a truck to be delivered to my dealer. I have no idea if my efforts had anything to do with this but just wanted to let you know if enough people called and complained just maybe they will get their crap together.

Jeep on my friends. :jk:

Last edited:

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Maybe because by then it will arrive at your dealership lol. HOPEFULLY! Mine got there 5/7 and it left 5/16.
Man, I should have asked you for your blessing a LONG time ago! Guess what just showed up?!?

IMG_1202.JPG

It's 4 hours away at the dealership and I don't think we can make it over there this weekend!!! :swear::headbang:

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
So yesterday after receiving some of this information i blitz FCA by every means possible, Jeep Chat, Twitter, Facebook, Chat hot line and my dealer and even threatened to contact the media. I refused to stop complaining until I got my point across. They started off telling me that all the same BS...new launch, more sales then expected, shipping delays, parts shortage blah blah we've all heard the same old excuses. So i finally asked them why are there so many Wranglers sitting in storage/KZ when they are rolling new ones off the line and shipping right away. I said this is a crap way of rewarding all the folks that helped you launch your new model it just doesn't logistically make sense to piss off thousands of customers.

I don't want to take away the excitement from those that received their Jeeps in lighting speed and I'm truly happy for you but I hate to see others who have been waiting far to long after hitting KZ.

So just before i went to bed last night I thought I would check Jeep Chat one more time and lo and behold they told me they were loading my Wrangler on a truck to be delivered to my dealer. I have no idea if my efforts had anything to do with this but just wanted to let you know if enough people called and complained just maybe they will get their crap together.

Jeep on my friends. :jk:
Shocked by that one, I thought telling about truck transport was verboten. They are worried about truck jacking. Someone probably put us (forum members) on a watch list since we talked about storming Marion.

Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Ahahaha! I have so many supplies arriving for a Jeep I don’t have in my possession. :)
My sliders should ship Tuesday,

I almost have “jeep delivery guit” for the few of you that waited as long or nearly as long as I did.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
My sliders should ship Tuesday,

I almost have “jeep delivery guit” for the few of you that waited as long or nearly as long as I did.
No guilt! Just enjoy!

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Man, I should have asked you for your blessing a LONG time ago! Guess what just showed up?!?

IMG_1202.JPG

It's 4 hours away at the dealership and I don't think we can make it over there this weekend!!! :swear::headbang:
I JUST FOUND OUT MINE IS AT THE DEALERSHIP!!! It has been since Monday! My boyfriend didn’t want to tell me because it’s a 2 hour drive and we wouldn’t be able to go until today so we’re on our way now to pick it up! Congratulations!!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.