First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
4FD116CF-FFAB-4DE3-B39E-A525C2ED8EB0.jpeg
It is finally here!

Day 131. Will be getting tools out on Friday!
MORE PICS PLEASE MARTINDFLETCHER! side views back views, please please please. this is my config except for the 4 door and the body matching fenders and tops. have been a bit disappointed in the granite pictures i've seen so far until i saw yours. maybe it's the polished lip blacked out wheel upgrade that does it, not sure but that option sure works with this color. i'm thinking you and i need to find a JL/JLU black jeep local to us and pull off a swap with them on the grilles

cdavison82

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Granite Mettalic
MORE PICS PLEASE MARTINDFLETCHER! side views back views, please please please. this is my config except for the 4 door and the body matching fenders and tops. have been a bit disappointed in the granite pictures i've seen so far until i saw yours. maybe it's the polished lip blacked out wheel upgrade that does it, not sure but that option sure works with this color. i'm thinking you and i need to find a JL/JLU black jeep local to us and pull off a swap with them on the grilles
Love the granite metallic. I was debating painting the grille black, or possibly rhino lining.

IMG_3833.jpg

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
D58E1F9E-6E28-4E42-A135-4B5E46AEA194.jpeg
I should be able to get some better pics this weekend with good light.

Here is one the dealer took of the tan interior

Sponsored

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
Can we get a KZ roll call along with your KZ date and if it's already delivered how many days did you sit in KZ, I'm ready to unload on FCA and would like a little info. Obviously I won't mention any names. Thanks

Circlep

First Name
DeWayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 04Chevy 2500HD/ duramax, Yamaha Royal Star Venture
KZ date 5/9/18 2dr Sport, still waiting.

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
Can we get a KZ roll call along with your KZ date and if it's already delivered how many days did you sit in KZ, I'm ready to unload on FCA and would like a little info. Obviously I won't mention any names. Thanks
In KZ as of 5/15, Hit Utah yesterday, should hit the dealer this weekend. Ordered 3/28

Sponsored

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
KZ 4/27 and the jeep is MIA with now no ETA. However... somehow my dealership just called told they told me they know it’s somewhere once Florida and that it shouldn’t be much longer but Jeep has not given me that information. So IDK! Hoping it makes it to Orlando by Monday. Latest June 1st.

CohuttaDen

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (on order)
KZ 4/27 and the jeep is MIA with now no ETA. However... somehow my dealership just called told they told me they know it’s somewhere once Florida and that it shouldn’t be much longer but Jeep has not given me that information. So IDK! Hoping it makes it to Orlando by Monday. Latest June 1st.
Why would you expect Jeep to know where your $40K TWO TON vehicle is? Of course, Amazon knows exactly where my $3.00 compression strap buckle is (my old one cracked), and working with the USPS (OF ALL THINGS!) is more than happy to give me real time tracking of my envelope with $3 dollars of treasure contained inside.

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
KZ 4/29. Made it to Alorton 5/5. Sitting there ever since and Jeep keeps telling me NOT to call again until NEXT week. :angry:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.