Circlep

First Name
DeWayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 04Chevy 2500HD/ duramax, Yamaha Royal Star Venture
I’m not aware of any Turbos released yet but I think we will be the first wave
Here is a turbo with build sheet and sticker found. Maybe yours is getting close! 2 Rubicon 2.0L Turbo FOUND FOUND 12/5/2017 5/20/2018 1:21:41 PM
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Does anyone else find this tracking service getting shut down and Drillionaire’s Reddit Page getting shut down so close together somewhat telling?
Yes. Very telling.

SantiamJp

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ; 1996 XJ; 2006 XK
So, I just talked to Dennis Dillon in Idaho. They said that their system has my Jeep leaving Toledo, OH today. The last spreadsheet said that I was already in Robert, Utah waiting for a truck. I called JeepCares, and they also state that they see my Jeep in Roper, Utah. Has anyone else had an issue similar? I know some had JeepCares tell them it was in Toledo when it was in fact already delivered; however, I have not heard it going the opposite way.

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
So, I just talked to Dennis Dillon in Idaho. They said that their system has my Jeep leaving Toledo, OH today. The last spreadsheet said that I was already in Robert, Utah waiting for a truck. I called JeepCares, and they also state that they see my Jeep in Roper, Utah. Has anyone else had an issue similar? I know some had JeepCares tell them it was in Toledo when it was in fact already delivered; however, I have not heard it going the opposite way.
I feel like nothing is accurate I keep getting told different things every time I call.

Sponsored

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
I really miss the spreadsheet. It did not change my individual status much but it was nice to have the daily confirmation that the jeep existed and when it was moving it was always exciting to see said movement. Now my Jeep is sitting in a rail yard about 20 miles from me and I have no idea when it moves except to trust my sales lady. Which she seems nice enough but does not have direct access to the tracking system so has to work through the sales manager which I don't much trust.

Anyways just a random thought.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Wow - so now they’re spontaneously combusting and burning down? Incredible.

Hope that’s not the case of course!

This stuff is so good, it is hard to believe it’s made up!

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Wow - so now they’re spontaneously combusting and burning down? Incredible.

Hope that’s not the case of course!

This stuff is so good, it is hard to believe it’s made up!
i read 18 to 20 jlu burned that we’re in storage , I doubt any where turbo

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
i read 18 to 20 jlu burned that we’re in storage , I doubt any where turbo
I’m a turbo in storage. All the turbos getting built are going to JS (storage) and holding there. Why couldn’t they be turbos? That’d also explain the source of the fire (new electrical system/battery packs).

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I’m a turbo in storage. All the turbos getting built are going to JS (storage) and holding there. Why couldn’t they be turbos? That’d also explain the source of the fire (new electrical system/battery packs).
I figure ods are they weren’t, they don’t know what caused the fire could have been tires or batteries they haven’t determined it

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
it's been confirmed. my brothers cousins aunt's best friends daughter is the janitor at that holidng yard and he said that he for sure smelled the fire and knows it was the turbos ESS feature that started the fire.....

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
it's been confirmed. my brothers cousins aunt's best friends daughter is the janitor at that holidng yard and he said that he for sure smelled the fire and knows it was the turbos ESS feature that started the fire.....
Print it lol

RABUF

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 3.6, auto, Granite, Cloth Seats, Hard top, LED, Tow, cold Weather, Headliner
Occupation
Retired
Article says " they are investigating to find out who drove the vehicles in last night". Maybe they need to ask Jeep Cares and receive the same BS answer they been providing us for the last 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.