ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
I just told my dealer yesterday that if my jeep was not here by june 30, (my bday) that I was cancelling my order for a 2019 diesel jeep.
Any idea when 19 order banks will open/when they’ll be released? I do have to think through this, too.
Sponsored

Phenix911

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ5 SAE, 2007 Tundra, 2018 JL Sahara, 1939 Ford Pickup
So last I checked my jeep was in KZS status with an anticipated ETA of 5/21-5/25. I just saw my jeep order on my jeep dealers website that says "vehicle in transit". Is this reflective of KZS status? Or that it has actually left the factor en route to my dealer.

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
So last I checked my jeep was in KZS status with an anticipated ETA of 5/21-5/25. I just saw my jeep order on my jeep dealers website that says "vehicle in transit". Is this reflective of KZS status? Or that it has actually left the factor en route to my dealer.
Just means you're in KZ status. Many have reported seeing their vehicle listed as "in transit" on a dealer's website while they were still parked in Toledo awaiting shipping.

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Does anyone else find this tracking service getting shut down and Drillionaire’s Reddit Page getting shut down so close together somewhat telling?

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Does anyone else find this tracking service getting shut down and Drillionaire’s Reddit Page getting shut down so close together somewhat telling?
Exactly something tied together there

furrandchalk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Of course it’s shut down today. My build date was today. I was so pumped to open today’s spreadsheet. Marion’s hell for me too, I guess.

Damn... I feel for Kim. She’s about to be flooded with emails & calls daily.

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JS - 4/29 21 days in JS
Just noticed this in your signature. I've seen weeks long stays in JB, I and KZ, but yours is the first I've seen in JS. Were you on the tracking spreadsheet with this status or are you getting this from JeepCares or your dealer? I went into JS status three days after you and stayed there less than 12 hrs.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Just noticed this in your signature. I've seen weeks long stays in JB, I and KZ, but yours is the first I've seen in JS. Were you on the tracking spreadsheet with this status or are you getting this from JeepCares or your dealer? I went into JS status three days after you and stayed there less than 12 hrs.
There are a whole slew of us stuck in JS. All of the turbos are getting to JS and then halting. I’ve been there since early May.

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are a whole slew of us stuck in JS. All of the turbos are getting to JS and then halting. I’ve been there since early May.
Now I think I see what's happening. All car manufacturers put quality holds on the initial production of new models until they have sufficient numbers produced without issues to demonstrate the are no systemic problems. FCA is likely treating the 2.0T engine JLs a new model. This hold seems longer than normal, but could still be standard procedure.

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Now I think I see what's happening. All car manufacturers put quality holds on the initial production of new models until they have sufficient numbers produced without issues to demonstrate the are no systemic problems. FCA is likely treating the 2.0T engine JLs a new model. This hold seems longer than normal, but could still be standard procedure.
Ahhhhh that makes sense!

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Which is very possible. But the more they stack in there the concern is to end up like those in KZ previously with long holds, those 1st in will be last out and if works that way would not be right to us who have been waiting much longer.

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
Agree 100% - THANK YOU BOTH. #FCABLOWSHARD #FCA/FCK
I agree and have no intention of even thinking of asking for a refund. Appreicated the effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.