First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
So I was previously in D1 on the spreadsheet and now I am MIA. I got a email from the non-paid tracker with a build sheet .......... so any idea why I am no longer on the Paid sheet?
Look towards the bottom of the sheet. My user name and order date was missing but found it on the list with my Vin and Von.
Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
So I was previously in D1 on the spreadsheet and now I am MIA. I got a email from the non-paid tracker with a build sheet .......... so any idea why I am no longer on the Paid sheet?
Look further down the sheet. Oops to slow

USAFChiefret

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2018 Wrangler Rubicon in Ocean Blue on May 4th
Occupation
Retired
We ordered an OB JLU Rubi on May 5th. Last Friday we got our VIN from the dealer and we were in “D” Status. Dealer said we should be in D1 this week. I decided to call Jeep to see if they had an update. I was quite surprised that they could not locate my order by VIN, VON, or my name. They said that it is not unusual for it to take 2 weeks from order date to show in their system. Seems odd that the dealer can get updates but not the folks at Jeep. Anyone else experience that issue? I don’t mind the wait just want to make sure the order is indeed in the system.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
We ordered an OB JLU Rubi on May 5th. Last Friday we got our VIN from the dealer and we were in “D” Status. Dealer said we should be in D1 this week. I decided to call Jeep to see if they had an update. I was quite surprised that they could not locate my order by VIN, VON, or my name. They said that it is not unusual for it to take 2 weeks from order date to show in their system. Seems odd that the dealer can get updates but not the folks at Jeep. Anyone else experience that issue? I don’t mind the wait just want to make sure the order is indeed in the system.
I believe if you have a Von and Vin it has to be in system

MRC1312

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
2 weeks ago they told me my vin matched an 94 Cherokee but the good news it was in KZ X!! :swear:

Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I ordered an OB JLUR on May 7. Perhaps we should try to check in with each other.

I got an email today from allnewwrangler stating that our vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 4 (p.s. why so long to start building?). I imagine that is D1? If so, isn't there supposed to be an estimated ship date?

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
I ordered an OB JLUR on May 7. Perhaps we should try to check in with each other.

I got an email today from allnewwrangler stating that our vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 4 (p.s. why so long to start building?). I imagine that is D1? If so, isn't there supposed to be an estimated ship date?
Because you ordered may 7 and they have a lot in front of you plus crazy mystical algorithm. Less than a month from order date to build date please be so happy and not frustrated with so long til build. My order date was March 7, 2 months ahead of yours and I just went d1 today, with the same build date as you of June 4

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Because you ordered may 7 and they have a lot in front of you plus crazy mystical algorithm. Less than a month from order date to build date please be so happy and not frustrated with so long til build. My order date was March 7, 2 months ahead of yours and I just went d1 today, with the same build date as you of June 4
I do think that Jeep is handling the older orders horrendously (and think it is unfair that I may have cut ahead of others).

I am still a little confused about the estimated build date. I just read another thread that estimated build date = estimated ship date. Is this correct?

USAFChiefret

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

Did you have to sign up somewhere for the Email update?

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Did you have to sign up somewhere for the Email update?
I sent an email to [email protected] two days after I ordered, providing them with my VON. They responded within a day or so with my VIN. Then I received the unsolicited email noted above about my build date today (9 days after order).

Sponsored

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 1-24-18 still D with no build insight and others order in Dec and just now D1 so feel good

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
I ordered 1-24-18 still D with no build insight and others order in Dec and just now D1 so feel good
Did u order a turbo?

USAFChiefret

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I sent an email to [email protected] two days after I ordered, providing them with my VON. They responded within a day or so with my VIN. Then I received the unsolicited email noted above about my build date today (9 days after order).
Thanks! I just sent them an Email requesting an update. Hopefully they find me in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.