Not open for further replies.

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Sorry for the confusion, they said mine was in Paint as well. Not even on D1 in tracking spreadsheet, so I don't know what current status. Sorry again for confusion....
Gotcha, no worries all good, it's just that would be major news around here and wanted to know more :like:

Hope it moves fast thru the build stages! The JS hold is where several of us are currently and been there for over 2 weeks waiting to go to KZ (shipping). The reason for JS hold was being told EPA numbers weren't released yet. But those were released mid week last week. So not sure if they need to flash the ECU or what related to the EPA numbers.

Hopefully all us Turbo orders will be seeing our orders soon!! :rock:
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Gotcha, no worries all good, it's just that would be major news around here and wanted to know more :like:

Hope it moves fast thru the build stages! The JS hold is where several of us are currently and been there for over 2 weeks waiting to go to KZ (shipping). The reason for JS hold was being told EPA numbers weren't released yet. But those were released mid week last week. So not sure if they need to flash the ECU or what related to the EPA numbers.

Hopefully all us Turbo orders will be seeing our orders soon!! :rock:
I’m still in D according to tracking, I hope that’s not accurate

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Thanks, it be nice to see some progress
Most definitely!! Hopefully it moves thru build process quickly and a short stay in JS.

Sponsored

USAFChiefret

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2018 Wrangler Rubicon in Ocean Blue on May 4th
Occupation
Retired
Our OB Rubi (V6) was ordered on May 4th. We were in D status last Thursday. Dealer said we should hit D1 this week.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
My all blue Rubi was unloaded in the rail yard in Roper, Utah on 5/07 and there it sits. It's been sitting there for a week waiting for a truck to deliver it to Dennis Dillon :crying:

#HERJL18

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Work Hard - Play Harder
My all blue Rubi was unloaded in the rail yard in Roper, Utah on 5/07 and there it sits. It's been sitting there for a week waiting for a truck to deliver it to Dennis Dillon :crying:
My Rubi sat in that same rail yard from 4/18 until delivered to DD on 5/11. I am hoping yours breaks out of that jail faster than 3 weeks.

Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
My Rubi sat in that same rail yard from 4/18 until delivered to DD on 5/11. I am hoping yours breaks out of that jail faster than 3 weeks.
3 WEEKS!!!! YIKES!!! It zoomed out of Ohio now it's stuck in Utah. I can hope....

SantiamJp

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ; 1996 XJ; 2006 XK
Dang! Mine made is also set to go to Dennis Dillon. Originally, my ETA was 5/26-6/5 but on the latest sheet, it changed to TBD. It looks like it is sitting in Nebraska. Did yours get stuck in Nebraska at all? Let's hope that they can travel up to Idaho together in the next few days.

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
Dang! Mine made is also set to go to Dennis Dillon. Originally, my ETA was 5/26-6/5 but on the latest sheet, it changed to TBD. It looks like it is sitting in Nebraska. Did yours get stuck in Nebraska at all? Let's hope that they can travel up to Idaho together in the next few days.
Mine is going to Oregon also sitting in Nebraska at the moment. I also had an ETA and don't so it seems there might be a few of us in that situation.

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
Oh Shit I am in Idaho. That is just one State over from my great state of Oregon.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.