ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubi OB
I'd like to turn this negative into a positive and I have an idea that's a win/win for both Jeep and I. How about Jeep loads my Rubicon onto a freighter in Toledo and sails it up the length of Lake Huron. Then in flies a Chinook helicopter, picks up the Rubi and drops it into a WW2 landing craft and the LCVP blasts up onto the beach in my town and delivers it to me. All while filming it for a commercial and the tag line could be something less cheesy than 'If it takes sea and air we'll get it there'. That can't cost more than the $1445 delivery charge to put together. What do you think @JeepCares?
Sponsored

Ndrogo

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ordered on 4/8 and just went to D status and got a VIN. Any chance to get this in June? Loaded JLU Sahara everything but smokers group, floor mats.

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
Ordered on 4/8 and just went to D status and got a VIN. Any chance to get this in June? Loaded JLU Sahara everything but smokers group, floor mats.
I mean there is a chance. Some are getting them in around 30 days and some ordered in Jan are still waiting.

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Quick question for your take @JLWF Dealer Guy

First I have an infamous 2 door. It's been bouncing between D and D1 since 4/6 and finally back into D1 5/9 per my dealer's FCA rep. What would you guess that it will actually get built in the normal D1 period this time?

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Quick question for your take @JLWF Dealer Guy

First I have an infamous 2 door. It's been bouncing between D and D1 since 4/6 and finally back into D1 5/9 per my dealer's FCA rep. What would you guess that it will actually get built in the normal D1 period this time?
I’m gonna go with 8 weeks.

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
So, what I'm reading is that the paid for tracking sheet is pretty useless, as well, except for the guy making an $1K a month. Good on ya. I fear this thread is an exercise in futility. Not trolling, just saying....
Not at all a dig on @JLWF Dealer Guy and his service, in fact quite the opposite. I was lucky enough to get on the free tracking and it was actually his tracking of my original order/build that helped me figure out w my dealer that FCA had issued me a new vin/Von and I was in rebuild. He did me a solid by updating my tracking to the new info even though he had switched to paid tracking at that point.

Truly just had been waiting for my call out as ‘delivered’. Just as I watched so many other orders made after me arrive well before mine, I had to watch many others get a shout out when their rigs landed after I had been driving mine for days. Proud to have finally achieved the highest status on the forum ... announced as Delivered by the man himself! He can’t help that FCAs tracking system has more holes in it at the moment than hours he has spent late nights and weekends updating the info for us.

sten

First Name
sten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2018 JL
Updated! Congrats to @sten @sm16 @maguro @hrhnick @akh on your new Jeeps! :jk: :jk: :jk: :jk: :jk:
YEAAY! ...only problem I am still in Melbourne, Australia :-( ! We are flying out late May through some countries and will not be in Chicago to pick it up for 30 more days! I know, luxury problem! Who knew it would be built and delivered this fast (ordered 18 April)! Sooo excited to see it and drive it. Thanks for this tracking service and to everyone else on this forum. I feel I have learnt so much without even seen or driven the Rubicon in person (rented a lot of JKs though). Last time I moved to the US in 2013 I had a Mustang GT California Special convertible waiting for me, this time the most awesome Jeep! This Wrangler is going to spend a year+ in Austin, TX, and then enjoy aging in the Cabo area along with us. We are calling it Joe!

Sponsored

C137

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ Unlimited
Ordered 12/27/2017. Just found out my 2 Door has shipped with an ETA of the end of this month. YUUUUHHHSSSS!

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

YEAAY! ...only problem I am still in Melbourne, Australia :-( ! We are flying out late May through some countries and will not be in Chicago to pick it up for 30 more days! I know, luxury problem! Who knew it would be built and delivered this fast (ordered 18 April)! Sooo excited to see it and drive it. Thanks for this tracking service and to everyone else on this forum. I feel I have learnt so much without even seen or driven the Rubicon in person (rented a lot of JKs though). Last time I moved to the US in 2013 I had a Mustang GT California Special convertible waiting for me, this time the most awesome Jeep! This Wrangler is going to spend a year+ in Austin, TX, and then enjoy aging in the Cabo area along with us. We are calling it Joe!
Seriously, ordered 4/18 and it's delivered?!

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Day 62 in C.

21 days since initial request to have the Trail Rail Management System pulled from my build. FCA rep did it was scheduled to be built in about 10 days so I left it on.

Day 13 since my second request to have it pulled. Still hasn't been done. It seems they aren't convinced that's the hold up. Me asking to have it pulled doesn't seem to be enough.

I no longer recommend my dealer. They got my deposit so in my opinion they only care about the next sale.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.