Not open for further replies.

Moytz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK
So, what I'm reading is that the paid for tracking sheet is pretty useless, as well, except for the guy making an $1K a month. Good on ya. I fear this thread is an exercise in futility. Not trolling, just saying....
818 pages in. I think futility is the complete opposite.
Sponsored

JacquieK

First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Sr Software Development Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
So, what I'm reading is that the paid for tracking sheet is pretty useless, as well, except for the guy making an $1K a month. Good on ya. I fear this thread is an exercise in futility. Not trolling, just saying....
My take is that he makes available the data he has. 100% of the time it is as accurate as the data he has. Some times the data he has is not accurate.

Not sure how that is his fault.

I think at this point he has given many of us $20 dollars worth of value.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
The issue is jeep is breaking normal process trucking Jeeps out of Alorton and Marion, they get missed in the jeep tracking system. Therefore the forum tracker or dealer knows nothing until it shows up or the system cartches up.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

:jk:
My take is that the spreadsheet accurately tracks the Jeep tracking system, which makes it valuable to a whole lot of people, the problem is there seems to be a lot of jeeps not getting tracked correctly by FCA, for whatever reason (volume, changes in distribution due to volume, Russian hackers, fake news, who knows....) I find it helpful and happily paid even though I made it on to the early unpaid list, figured it was only fair.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
Just some info i just heard about. From what i understand there is already a recall in place #U43 on the JL's along with some other FCA vehicles. The issue is with the parking rod in the 8 speed transmissions, you can check this out on Youtube under the channel Jeep Informant it was just posted yesterday. Maybe this is the reason for the shipping delays to make necessary repairs.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
We are at the mercy of the internal system that reports the vehicles. Some are spot on and some are delayed due to the shipping companies and dealer reporting. It’s not 100% but pretty accurate. It takes a team to handle this massive undertaking and we appreciate everyone’s patience on the updates. Additionally there are budgets to keep in line with so this is why it is limited at this time. Not mad, just saying...nobody is forced to join in.

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
We are at the mercy of the internal system that reports the vehicles. Some are spot on and some are delayed due to the shipping companies and dealer reporting. It’s not 100% but pretty accurate. It takes a team to handle this massive undertaking and we appreciate everyone’s patience on the updates. Additionally there are budgets to keep in line with so this is why it is limited at this time. Not mad, just saying...nobody is forced to join in.
@JLWF Dealer Guy I can only imagine what it takes to put this tracking sheet together let alone maintain it daily...i'm sure more people appreciate it then don't and I for one agree with you, if you don't like it move on and don't let the Jeep door hit your ass on the way out.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Don't shoot the messenger.
Well, unless the messenger is part of the conspiracy that has been holding my Jeep hostage for 111 days (which seems highly unlikely here, I concede!). I'm sure most of us appreciate the time and effort @JLWF Dealer Guy puts into the spreadsheet!

Sponsored

#HERJL18

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Work Hard - Play Harder
LOL! That's pretty good.

Although I'm not sure if I'm laughing or crying about this thread anymore.

#HERJL18

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Work Hard - Play Harder
Welcome @Mickgolf00 and @Mfdidier,

The JL tracker won't open back up until early June. A few days prior, JLWF Dealer Guy will give notice and instructions about how to pay and get on the list. Until then, I would recommend getting on the Window Sticker/Build Sheet tracking, if you haven't already. The link to the signup is below. You will receive an email once your Build Sheet is complete and again when the Window Sticker is created.

http://jl.cryptostickers.net/
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.