Not open for further replies.

ale214

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Updated! Congrats to @ale214 and @kellygen oddly, both your original order and 2nd order are both there!

Additionally, I need your help. Please look through the sheet and if your name isn't by your tracking info, let me know. Also please confirm your information on the tracking sheet and PM me if IT DOESNT match. Please DON'T everyone send me, " Hey JLWFDG, all my info is correct". I may have to seriously hurt you if you do.
Amazing. I can't believe it is actually here after seeing what some of you guys are going through. JLWF, your tracker is gold. I was only on it a week but I can't tell you the value. I am either seriously lucky and need to buy a lotto ticket or I just paid my dues on the 2016 Tacoma. Please let it be ok on delivery.

ordered: 04/20
delivered: 05/08

Can't get any better than that.
Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Amazing. I can't believe it is actually here after seeing what some of you guys are going through. JLWF, your tracker is gold. I was only on it a week but I can't tell you the value. I am either seriously lucky and need to buy a lotto ticket or I just paid my dues on the 2016 Tacoma. Please let it be ok on delivery.

ordered: 04/20
delivered: 05/08

Can't get any better than that.
Wait, what? Ordered 4/20 and 5/08?! The way things have been going, I wouldn't expect you be able to order that quickly even if the Jeep was already on the dealer's lot! Congratulations, but really WTF how does that happen?! Do you live next door to the Jeep plant?

ale214

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Wait, what? Ordered 4/20 and 5/08?! The way things have been going, I wouldn't expect you be able to order that quickly even if the Jeep was already on the dealer's lot! Congratulations, but really WTF how does that happen?! Do you live next door to the Jeep plant?
Man I can't explain it. I gave it a week and hit up jeep chat for my vin and found out it was in framing. Few days later I got the build sheet from another source. I called the hotline to see if i could get email updates so I knew when to sell my truck and found out it was built, passed inspection and was pending shipment to Chicago. The thing flew through the system and somehow avoided every hurdle some of you guys are hitting.

Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

JLUR Granite most all options less matching and smoking group.
Order date: 2/7/2018
JB Status: 2/27
KZ Status:. 3/13
Sent to Belvidere Illinois (300 miles west in wrong/opposite direction)
After weeks in Belvidere sent 600 mile east to Buffalo NY overshooting my dealer in NW Pennsylvania by 100 miles.

So 91 days since order and 57 days in KZ and still a continuously moving ETA !!!
Cant wait to check the frame welds if/when it arrives since I suspect mine was built at the height of that issue !!!

All the fun/excitement of a new vehicle is mostly gone ......

@JeepCares - Please convey to those at FCA they are loosing loyal customers and loosing what image they have.
This is actually very true, with the exception of a 1 year dalliance with a rover, my wife and I have purchased nothing but Jeep products for 25 years, and pretty much each upgrade every two years due to the mileage we drive, so while that is nothing to FCA, or even a single dealership, it's still a whole lot of vehicles. And right now the Raptor, or the new Bronco when it comes out, are looking like viable options to me after 109 days of waiting for a Jeep with no unusual options.

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
JS Status. So my build process went smooth with no issues. Built over the weekend then JB on Monday and then to JS. It has been in JS Since. Jeep Chat is beyond useless. JLWF Dealer Guy any ideas ? I get the generic statement could be quality control inspections to waiting for a railcar or waiting for enough jeeps for a rail car.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Cautiously optimistic yahoo. I was just told by an executive at FCA that they were putting together a truck to my state with my Jeep on it, and it should ship on Friday. Never once before have I complained to a company about something like this, but I guess sometimes the squeaky wheel does get the grease. Kind of makes my victory feel dirty, but heck once I get my new Jeep dirty I'll feel better. Now I just wish I had held out for Sting Grey!

Last edited:

Sponsored

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Congrats Dealer Guy but your spreadsheet must be broken, I’ve been in I for a week!

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
WooHoo :):like::rock::clap::angel: I'm set for a Friday pickup!!! Thanks again @JLWF Dealer Guy for this service...I don't know how I would have survived without the updates or having to rely on Jeep Chat!!! For those waiting 100+ days, I don't know how you do it...You guys deserve much better and I hope you get that unexpected call from your dealers soon. Hang in there guys!!!!

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer
85 days since ordering... :time:

23 days in JB... :time:

I almost wish it was still in D/D1...this is agonizing. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.