Status
Not open for further replies.

BGJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2020 JLUR
Congratulations! :like:

(and sorry! I just couldn't resist the Alorton crack when I saw Illinois. My Jeep is stuck there now, too. I have to laugh, so I don't cry! :facepalm:)
If I lived in Alorton, I would have my Jeep paid for from renting out a bedroom to all the Alorton inmate owners coming in to look at their Jeeps.
Sponsored

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
If I lived in Alorton, I would have my Jeep paid for from renting out a bedroom to all the Alorton inmate owners coming in to look at their Jeeps.
Man, you’d be a kazillionaire!!! :movember:

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps!

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free theJeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps!

Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps! Free the Jeeps!
Place a new order; Murphy’s law may then free your first jeep.

RepeatJeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previously 2005 TJRU, 2018 JLR(Pending)
Occupation
US Army Warrant Officer
For what’s it worth, according to both Jeep and my overseas dealer (MAS), my JLR finally hit gateline scheduling yesterday. The overseas dealer provided me a PSP(??) date of 30 May, whatever that means.

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That is an excellent idea, one my dealer keeps resisting for some reason!
My dealer said that I have to pay price increase that started March 1. My order 1-24-18 w/deposit!!!! Jeep still D 111 days

Sponsored

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You and I ordered on the same day, and my dealer tried to pull the same thing. I politely told him to f#*k his hat:swear:
I did the same and dealer gave the same answer I got every time when I would ask questions “you can cancel your order any time and get your deposit back and I will sell to someone else” Never another FCA vehicle and do business with this dealer.

MRC1312

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
I did the same and dealer gave the same answer I got every time when I would ask questions “you can cancel your order any time and get your deposit back and I will sell to someone else” Never another FCA vehicle and do business with this dealer.
Do you have the out the door number from when you placed the order in writing?

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I have POC sold order in my name showing sold unit priority 1status D with price and signed deposit receipt

MRC1312

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
I ended up contacting an executive brand brand rep in Michigan, I can PM you his info if you wish. Worked well with me… though it doesn’t get your Jeep faster.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.