Not open for further replies.

Robojoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Raptor, 18 JLUR
I'm not trying to poke fun, because that's seriously is one good looking Rubi, but do you already have a cracked windshield on the passenger side?
Nope, no cracks in the windshield. I think what you are seeing is a reflection of the antenna. Thanks though! I'm super happy in how well it looks and drives!!
Sponsored

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
you may say that i'm a dreamer..... oh but i'm not the only one....

All John Lennon quotes created equal.......I would rather be in my jeep watchin the wheels go round and round I would really love to watchem roll.....instead of it being stuck in Alorton

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Folks, this thread has more than 608,000 views! I don't see any reason why we can't get it over 1,000,000. Maybe that could put some pressure on FCA to apply some resources to resolve the shipping problems?!
FCA won't feel any pressure as long as none of media (4wheel mag & main street) report on problems. They only reporting on sales not quality or delivery after the sale,

toms663

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2011 GC Overland, 2017 Esclade ESC, 2001 Honda CIVC, 2009 G3
thanks got it all working now.

Now if they would move it along... :(

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

All John Lennon quotes created equal.......I would rather be in my jeep watchin the wheels go round and round I would really love to watchem roll.....instead of it being stuck in Alorton
Come on, folks, all I am saying is, give peace a chance.

Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

2B602A4D-A599-477E-AC67-78B989256EA1.jpeg
Dealer called and mine showed up today! Escaped Alorton after 2.5 weeks. :jk:
Nice! All of you folks with your new Jeeps are killing me! I still can't even get an ETA on a Jeep that was approved for shipping almost 6 weeks ago. Enjoy, great color!

Sponsored

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
Thank you @JLWF Dealer Guy !!! Thanks for all the time you put into providing the tracking info. It is very much appreciated! I picked mine up earlier today!
upload_2018-5-3_21-3-15.jpeg
U got yours from jim marsh right? I ordered mine on 2/15. Been in.Valley, Nv (wherever that is) for like 4-5 days with my eta changing from 5/1-5/4 to 5/4-5/8. I saw yours were in valley as well so figured we would be on the same truck. Nope..still waiting :( but I'm glad you got yours quickly. Not a bad color :)

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
@JLWF Dealer Guy

Is there a chance that the ETA delivery could be wrong? I called the Jeep line before, they told me the same ETA 5/15-5/20 but also told me I could expect to hear a call in a couple days? I’m so confused lol. Vin is 1C4HJXFG4JW217126. The original dates I got was 5/7-5/19.

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
@JLWF Dealer Guy

Is there a chance that the ETA delivery could be wrong? I called the Jeep line before, they told me the same ETA 5/15-5/20 but also told me I could expect to hear a call in a couple days? I’m so confused lol. Vin is 1C4HJXFG4JW217126. The original dates I got was 5/7-5/19.
@JLWF Dealer Guy also.. the username is different than mine because my BF submitted the payment under his account.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.