First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
That sucks for the Turdo orders. At least it’s a major component not a freakin accessory like the Trail Rail Management System. Anyone know anything about this?
please no insulting other peoples jeeps.Turdo?lmao!
Sponsored

Jlnew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX56
Tracking updated, took a bit adding in users. Still working on some of you but have this for now.

Congrats to our winners! @Jlnew @Yellow109r @oneltrtwin @jeepfreak @Sebo @springglen @Robojoe @joefly78 and @Mrs.Hyde your JL's are ready to roll! :rock::jk::rock::flag:
Thanks @JLWF Dealer Guy and @JAY for all your hard work and endless updates through this looooong process! Unfortunately, the Jeep arrived at the Dealership without the drivers side Passive entry handle or the drivers side Blind Spot side mirror (they got the passenger side right!), but they spotted it and are working on a fix. So add those things to your delivery checklist...

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
Thank you @JLWF Dealer Guy !!! Thanks for all the time you put into providing the tracking info. It is very much appreciated! I picked mine up earlier today!
upload_2018-5-3_21-3-15.jpeg
I'm not trying to poke fun, because that's seriously is one good looking Rubi, but do you already have a cracked windshield on the passenger side?

Sponsored

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
Thank you @JLWF Dealer Guy !!! Thanks for all the time you put into providing the tracking info. It is very much appreciated! I picked mine up earlier today!
My color choice has always been black but holy crap that’s beautiful!!! That’s now my second choice :rock:

toms663

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2011 GC Overland, 2017 Esclade ESC, 2001 Honda CIVC, 2009 G3
Hi all. I have sent three private messages and got my money in for this round on Tuesday, but havent heard anything. Is anyone else not hearing back or is just me. Not complaining, just wanting to make sure I did everything correctly. Followed the directions I thought to the letter. I have been known to F*** up computer stuff, so it could be all my fault.

Thanks

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
Hi all. I have sent three private messages and got my money in for this round on Tuesday, but havent heard anything. Is anyone else not hearing back or is just me. Not complaining, just wanting to make sure I did everything correctly. Followed the directions I thought to the letter. I have been known to F*** up computer stuff, so it could be all my fault.

Thanks
Holy crap, Ok, done with what I think is everything. If you signed up on Tuesday and I haven’t sent you the password or responded that you may be on my naughty list, please email me at the same address and get me all your info. Thanks for your patience everyone. Adding the new users is a bit of a task.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth

Thanks
you are lucky number 555 row on the tracking sheet.

Sponsored

toms663

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2011 GC Overland, 2017 Esclade ESC, 2001 Honda CIVC, 2009 G3
you are lucky number 555 row on the tracking sheet.
Ok, so where do I get the sheet? I know, I am fumbling around, should let my son figure it out but I have a little pride left in me.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
hit page one of this thread, in the first post, start clicking the links, it will ask you for the password

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Damn you, I can't stop looking at the photo of your Jeep!

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Folks, this thread has more than 608,000 views! I don't see any reason why we can't get it over 1,000,000. Maybe that could put some pressure on FCA to apply some resources to resolve the shipping problems?!
you may say that i'm a dreamer..... oh but i'm not the only one....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.