Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door Rubicon, 2015 Duramax Highcountry, 2005 TJ rubicon (sold)
Occupation
waiting on my JLR order updates
Thank you for the update; however, I am not listed on Sheet 2. I could not locate any of my information on any sheets.
Im not there either, lol

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
Just got the call from my dealer.My babys in.
ordered 2/28 5 weeks to D1,1day to E,2days to KB,3days to KZ.in KZ for 10 days.total about 9 weeks order to delivery.And i had the premium delay pkg with punk'n paint,led lighting and dual tops. Im truly shaking with delight.Thanks to all for making the trip bearable.Thanks to @JLWF Dealer Guy and @JAY for the tracking.:cwl::like::rock::clap::cwl::handsinair::dance::turkey::sun::jk::flag:

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
Had to send a second PM to JLWF Dealer Guy, no password yet!

Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

ordered 2/28 5 weeks to D1,1day to E,2days to KB,3days to KZ.in KZ for 10 days.total about 9 weeks order to delivery.And i had the premium delay pkg with punk'n paint,led lighting and dual tops. Im truly shaking with delight.Thanks to all for making the trip bearable.Thanks to @JLWF Dealer Guy and @JAY for the tracking.:cwl::like::rock::clap::cwl::handsinair::dance::turkey::sun::jk::flag:
Congratulations! You only ordered more than five weeks after me, but at least in your case it makes sense as yours was delivered in Ohio, right? No reason for yours to get trapped in Marion Purgatory! Don't forget to post pictures, so those of us in limbo (all of whom except for me seem to be waiting very patiently) can live vicariously through you!

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
That’s awesome can’t wait to see pictures, I’m happy for you !!

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Anyone in the Marion, Ohio area have a drone they could use to get an arial photo of all of the backlogged Jeeps? It would be great to see how many other people share my misery! :cwl::angry: If your drone has a really good lens, I'll pay a hefty finders fee if you can locate my Jeep and give me coordinates, as an FCA executive left me a voicemail yesterday (in response to an email to a very senior executive) they can't locate specific vehicles in the yards.

Sponsored

ale214

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Progress. I have a window sticker now.
Anyone in the Marion, Ohio area have a drone they could use to get an arial photo of all of the backlogged Jeeps? It would be great to see how many other people share my misery! :cwl::angry: If your drone has a really good lens, I'll pay a hefty finders fee if you can locate my Jeep and give me coordinates, as an FCA executive left me a voicemail yesterday (in response to an email to a very senior executive) they can't locate specific vehicles in the yards.
i-can-feel-your-anger.jpg

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
Congratulations! You only ordered more than five weeks after me, but at least in your case it makes sense as yours was delivered in Ohio, right? No reason for yours to get trapped in Marion Purgatory! Don't forget to post pictures, so those of us in limbo (all of whom except for me seem to be waiting very patiently) can live vicariously through you!
Pickin up Saturday.will post pics

AREYOUFUS

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 KL TrailHawk, 1996 ZJ
They lost your Jeep? What a $h(/ anwser as I bet they wouldn't accept that same anwser if they asked where the funds were to pay for it.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

They lost your Jeep? What a $h(/ anwser as I bet they wouldn't accept that same anwser if they asked where the funds were to pay for it.
Not lost, just misplaced. Same song and dance about shipping delays due to insufficient rail transports (which is legitimate, given the volume), but they can't give ETAs without manually sending someone into the depths of tartarus to find it by hand - I guess until it gets scanned or something as it is getting loaded (this last is just my assumption, as some folks are getting ETAs). So they say it is in Marion, and there is nothing wrong with the Jeep, they just can't give an ETA because they don't know where in the Marion yard it is, but they will try to find out. While I do truly appreciate someone senior taking the time to call me, the response did not make me feel any better about my situation - no explanation as to why Jeeps ordered after mine was built and approved for shipping are getting delivered to dealers near me. Which was my real question.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.