Not open for further replies.

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
I have official moved past D1 and am now in JB. Now I need to find the chart that specifies what that actually means. Was sort of expecting it as I got my build sheet from http://jl.cryptostickers.net/.

Now I can have a great day.

Thanks for providing the tracking service @JLWF Dealer Guy
Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
109 days from order, 2nd jeep still in KZ, but back to no date again, due to "weather delays", while another jeep that went KZ later has a date for the same zip code. Beyond frustrating.

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Dealer texted and said build was in Illinois ( I already knew it was in Alorton from calling , they told me ETA TBD) dealer says ETA 5/16......when does the tracking open back up for paid orders ?

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

109 days from order, 2nd jeep still in KZ, but back to no date again, due to "weather delays", while another jeep that went KZ later has a date for the same zip code. Beyond frustrating.
I feel your pain, I'm at 101 days and I haven't gotten any explanation from anyone other than "shipping delays." Delays happen. Logistics problems arise. I'm OK with that. It's the utter lack of any ability whatsoever at any level in the sales/manufacture/delivery process to provide any information at all about status, possible movement, possible delivery, that is maddening. If it wasn't so comical I'd probably be angry enough to give up on Jeep after all of these years. Sorry, this always happens after looking at the spreadsheet and seeing no status change!

Anyone know anyone who might want a fully loaded, excellent condition '16 Sahara Unlimited with dual tops, body matched tops, remote start, hoist-a-cart., etc? I don't want my dealer to enjoy the benefits of getting such a clean trade in!

#HERJL18

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Work Hard - Play Harder
I hit KZ status on 4/25 with an estimated delivery date
Yep, I purchased from Dennis Dillon. Ordered 3/12 and went to KZ on 4/7. It was shipped via rail to Utah and made it on 4/24. DD said it should be in Idaho this week via truck carrier. My ETA given by Jeep was 4/28 - 5/3. So I am right there. I followed another guy's on the forum and he had the exact same length of time at every step and delivery during the ETA, so my fingers are crossed I get the call any day now. I keep checking the DD website too waiting for the "In Transit" to change to "Thank you" on my order.

Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
DD has 31 Jeeps in transit!!! Interesting on the dates because my Jeep is in transit but the expected ETA is the last week of May. Gee, I hope all the extras I ordered come in before the Jeep does!!

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Dealer texted and said build was in Illinois ( I already knew it was in Alorton from calling , they told me ETA TBD) dealer says ETA 5/16......when does the tracking open back up for paid orders ?
mine is in Alorton also, but shows no ETA. Dealer told me it could be one week or 3 weeks depending on if shipped by truck or train to Houston.

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
mine is in Alorton also, but shows no ETA. Dealer told me it could be one week or 3 weeks depending on if shipped by truck or train to Houston.

What dealer ? I used Bayshore in Baytown....when I called they said it had no ETA but dealer said this morning he was seeing the 16th to arrive by train in Pearland....maybe they will load them on same truck and get them moving....could be here in 16 hours.

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
What dealer ? I used Bayshore in Baytown....when I called they said it had no ETA but dealer said this morning he was seeing the 16th to arrive by train in Pearland....maybe they will load them on same truck and get them moving....could be here in 16 hours.
River Oaks Jeep. Hopefully your dealer is right, the last info i got from mine was last week.

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
River Oaks Jeep. Hopefully your dealer is right, the last info i got from mine was last week.
I almost bought at River Oaks , but Bayshore is near house and offered same price

Sponsored

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I almost bought at River Oaks , but Bayshore is near house and offered same price
Called jeep again and they confirmed same thing dealer said. It is scheduled to leave by rail and arrive in Pearland Tx on the 16th. I hope they are on the same train

StuckinNC

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Mine says "railcar released to consignee" and my ETA changed to 2 days sooner. What does this mean? Is it going to be shipped by truck instead?
Anyone
Bueller
Bueller

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Called that Jeep Cares line and my JLUR was in KZ today and they thought it'd be here within 2 weeks. Got a txt from my dealer an hour ago and they've got the Jeep and are cleaning it up for me will pick up tomorrow!

I ordered 3/24/2018.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.