Not open for further replies.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
A nice surprise this morning - I have moved to the D1 section!
Maybe, just maybe, it will be in my driveway before my birthday in September. Fingers crossed.

2 door Rubicon, with turbo

Thanks JLWF Dealer Guy! I really appreciate the tracking and the work you put into this. Made my weekend great!
I ordered 2 days before you and avoided the turbo because of potential delay yet you aced me for d1. I'll be happy because the more of you in the March order dates that hit d1 mean the closer I am. Did you have led
?

And what city dealer? I'm in Deming NM
Sponsored

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
If it helps, mine went from Toledo to the rr yard and back before being trucked to my dealer 2 1/2 hours away 4-5 days after that.
That does give some light to the tunnel. But im still not feeling like my eta will be honored.How close was yours?

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
That does give some light to the tunnel. But im still not feeling like my eta will be honored.How close was yours?
You are in Ohio, they could put it on a truck on Tuesday and have it there that same day. Yours is not going onto a train, you are too close being in OH. I would not sweat it.

Mine went KZ on 4/19 and the ETA was set to 5/01 to 5/05. It was loaded on a train 4/22 and arrived at the local rail yard Saturday. A truck will bring it to my dealer tomorrow 4/30. I am in MA.

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
I ordered 2 days before you and avoided the turbo because of potential delay yet you aced me for d1. I'll be happy because the more of you in the March order dates that hit d1 mean the closer I am. Did you have led?
And what city dealer? I'm in Deming NM
I am in Albuquerque, Mark's Casa dealership. Besides the Turbo, the only upgrades I have are the black hardtop, towing and cold weather packages.

Actually, I ordered on January 22, a 2Door Sport. But after waiting into March and saw there would not be (fingers crossed) a waiting penalty on getting the Turbo, I changed the order . . . and bumped it up to the Rubicon, too. Living at 5,000 feet with plenty of nearby mountains and mesas - the upgrade seemed to make sense.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

You are in Ohio, they could put it on a truck on Tuesday and have it there that same day. Yours is not going onto a train, you are too close being in OH. I would not sweat it.

Mine went KZ on 4/19 and the ETA was set to 5/01 to 5/05. It was loaded on a train 4/22 and arrived at the local rail yard Saturday. A truck will bring it to my dealer tomorrow 4/30. I am in MA.
I don't get it, I've been in KZ for more than a month waiting for a train, how are Jeeps coming off the line weeks/months later than others getting on trains sooner, it makes no sense? I'm very happy for the people getting their Jeeps of course, but very frustrating to see units roll of the assembly line and get on a train in front of Jeeps waiting for months! If Jeep provided some explanation, I'd probably be fine with the situation.

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I don't get it, I've been in KZ for more than a month waiting for a train, how are Jeeps coming off the line weeks/months later than others getting on trains sooner, it makes no sense? I'm very happy for the people getting their Jeeps of course, but very frustrating to see units roll of the assembly line and get on a train in front of Jeeps waiting for months! If Jeep provided some explanation, I'd probably be fine with the situation.
I have no clue but this is how it has been going for the past few months. I do know that the train my Jeep gets on goes south of the great lakes across NY to get to me. The train your Jeep goes on is not the same route. Yours could be waiting for a train to get to your area but a month does seem a bit long for that. It could be one of the Jeeps that are buried in storage they are trying to get to as well.

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
nurse

yup they can really move these babies when they want to.

JLU_rubi18!

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep SRT Red Vapor, 2015 Jeep GC High Altitude Hemi 4x4
I’m sure this has been answered somewhere before but I did the search and couldn’t find it. Can someone explain what the code in the “ ship to dealer “ column indicates? Or is it meaningless to us?

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
nurse
I’m sure this has been answered somewhere before but I did the search and couldn’t find it. Can someone explain what the code in the “ ship to dealer “ column indicates? Or is it meaningless to us?
its the dealership number.Each dealer has one. says where the final destination is.

Sponsored

SantiamJp

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ; 1996 XJ; 2006 XK
Has anyone had their Jeep shipped to Dennis Dillon? I’m curious from date of KZ status, how long did your new JL take to ship to either Dennis Dillon or somewhere along the Wasatch front/Idaho area.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
Has anyone had their Jeep shipped to Dennis Dillon? I’m curious from date of KZ status, how long did your new JL take to ship to either Dennis Dillon or somewhere along the Wasatch front/Idaho area.
I'm curious as well because that's where my Jeep is being shipped. My ETA is listed as 5/22 - 6/01, although The Dennis Dillon site lists it as already in-transit but I don't have a sticker yet.

SantiamJp

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ; 1996 XJ; 2006 XK
I'm curious as well because that's where my Jeep is being shipped. My ETA is listed as 5/22 - 6/01, although The Dennis Dillon site lists it as already in-transit but I don't have a sticker yet.
What’s your current build/shipment status? I am slated to hit KZ next week.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
What’s your current build/shipment status? I am slated to hit KZ next week.
I hit KZ status on 4/25 with an estimated delivery date

Status
Not open for further replies.