Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Hi all -

Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside of my control, we will no longer be able to track orders as of today. Believe me, no one is more disappointed about this than me and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our goal when we first started this service was to help as many of our users as possible so we kept it free for as long as possible. As word spread, we had to enlist help to keep up with the growing demand. Suffice it to say, it got some unwanted attention, which led to tracking becoming unavailable. I also was not able to be personally involved (as I would have liked) to possibly prevent these issues.

We are going to give a FULL REFUND for anyone that has made payment to JLWF Dealer Guy. The only two requirements:
  1. Your Jeep has not yet been delivered (meaning you are still on the last spreadsheet which I have a copy of).
  2. Send a copy of the PayPal receipt/payment confirmation to [email protected].
  • When you forward the receipt please INCLUDE YOUR JLWF USERNAME, PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS and VON (if it is not already on the receipt) so we can match it up. WITHOUT THIS INFO WE CANNOT ISSUE A REFUND.
We hope to one day be able to bring back tracking in the future, but until then, as this thread has been an invaluable resource for many so we’re going to keep it open for users to continue discussing their orders, production statuses (from the JL hotline, Jeep chat, their own dealerships) etc.

Thanks all and my sincere apologies again.
Sponsored

Sponsored

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
Very cool! It'll be interesting to see all the VONs on one page to get a feel for how all the VONs are flowing through FCAs systems

Last edited:

jeffie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche GT3 (Dec. build), 2018 JLU (ordered), 2016 Ford Explorer
I'm here at your service :bow:
Ordered my first Jeep ever last week and just received my VON (40377124) and VIN (1C4HJXDG1JW109064). Dealer emailed that it is in "D" status....whatever that means. Thanks for doing this for members. Pretty unusual I must say for forum administrators to help it's members like this. Very happy to be here!

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Ordered my first Jeep ever last week and just received my VON (40377124) and VIN (1C4HJXDG1JW109064). Dealer emailed that it is in "D" status....whatever that means. Thanks for doing this for members. Pretty unusual I must say for forum administrators to help it's members like this. Very happy to be here!
"D" status means the order has been accepted and has a soft schedule. The next step will be "D1" where it has a firm schedule. Generally in the past this meant it has gone into production and is being built. With the new release, it is possible there will be a delay but we won't know till the first one hits "D1" and moves past that in order to get a time frame moving forward.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
VON: 40406433

Order date: 11/2/17

Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Indianapolis

ERAUGrad04

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1956 Oval VW, Model X
"D" status means the order has been accepted and has a soft schedule. The next step will be "D1" where it has a firm schedule. Generally in the past this meant it has gone into production and is being built. With the new release, it is possible there will be a delay but we won't know till the first one hits "D1" and moves past that in order to get a time frame moving forward.
For starters, thanks for being here!

Quick question on "D" status...Can the build be modified while still in D status, prior to adjusting to D1? I asked to have the polished lip wheels removed and the dealer said they would do it as soon as it went D status, which it has. However, I was under the impression that D status locked in the order and no changes were allowed.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
For starters, thanks for being here!

Quick question on "D" status...Can the build be modified while still in D status, prior to adjusting to D1? I asked to have the polished lip wheels removed and the dealer said they would do it as soon as it went D status, which it has. However, I was under the impression that D status locked in the order and no changes were allowed.
My dealer told me that it locked in the order, not sure how correct this was but wasn't that big of a deal for me.

ERAUGrad04

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1956 Oval VW, Model X
My dealer told me that it locked in the order, not sure how correct this was but wasn't that big of a deal for me.
I have a hunch we'll be reordering it sans wheels.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.