First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Any one know how long it has been taking from I to KZ ?
Mine never saw I status, I pretty much went from D1 to KZ, with a very brief stop at F (Paint), then disappeared from the face of the earth! I've read about others who were in I for only a brief period, you would expect inspection to be quick unless there is a problem - but don't fret if it shows in I for a while, it seems the FCA tracking system isn't very accurate right now, maybe its not set up to handle the unexpected volume from JL orders.
Sponsored

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone that has made it out of Alorton, did your actual delivery date end up being close to the ETA that was showing on the file before you went to Alorton?
Nope still sitting there with you since April 10th with no ETA once I arrived there
It sucks

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
This link did not work for me
Have you tried jl.cryptostickers.net ? Google search it. Fill in your info and it will automatically email you when build sheet and window sticker are found.
I had my dealer call the day I received my emails and it was correct.

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Nope still sitting there with you since April 10th with no ETA once I arrived there
It sucks
@BGJLU I think I’ve seen 2 get paroled. 1was 25 miles away to STL and the other trucked to Houston. My current ETA to KC which is final stop before truck to dealer is now 5/2 which means another week at least in Alorton-Traz.

Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Mine never saw I status, I pretty much went from D1 to KZ, with a very brief stop at F (Paint), then disappeared from the face of the earth! I've read about others who were in I for only a brief period, you would expect inspection to be quick unless there is a problem - but don't fret if it shows in I for a while, it seems the FCA tracking system isn't very accurate right now, maybe its not set up to handle the unexpected volume from JL orders.
Jus to clarify, I wasn't bashing FCA, just noting that the tracking info the dealers can get hasn't always been accurate, according to folks on this forum who have seen their Jeeps arrive at the dealer while tracking still shows them in Marion or some other city.

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
For anyone that has made it out of Alorton, did your actual delivery date end up being close to the ETA that was showing on the file before you went to Alorton?
Mine was within 2 days of it. Good luck!

Gegjeff

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon - 2017 Ford Raptor - 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 2017 Ford F150
It sucks
To my Alorton friends, dreams really do come true. Just showed up at the dealer on Thursday. It felt like forever, but I guess 75 days total is not that bad compared to many. His and hers.

Jeep Home.jpg

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
To my Alorton friends, dreams really do come true. Just showed up at the dealer on Thursday. It felt like forever, but I guess 75 days total is not that bad compared to many. His and hers.

Jeep Home.jpg
Congrats, it’s a beauty!!

Sponsored

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
Im trembling. Just got an email from cryptostickers that my build sheet was found.Does anyone know how I can view it? None of the links seem to take me anywhere.Thanks ahead of time.

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
Im trembling. Just got an email from cryptostickers that my build sheet was found.Does anyone know how I can view it? None of the links seem to take me anywhere.Thanks ahead of time.
Good morning! On your email click on found and your build sheet should appear.

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
Jus to clarify, I wasn't bashing FCA, just noting that the tracking info the dealers can get hasn't always been accurate, according to folks on this forum who have seen their Jeeps arrive at the dealer while tracking still shows them in Marion or some other city.
Mine still says Marion with no ETA. Does it matter, in the whole scheme of things? My Jeep showed up at dealership last Friday. My wife and I are picking it up today. Over all the guys on the forum have been pretty accurate. Information moves quickly, but misinformation moves like lightning. I have really enjoyed following along on everyone’s journey. Buying a Jeep and owning a Jeep is a journey. Enjoy the ride!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.