Not open for further replies.

EEBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Should the window sticker be blank in the "ship to" and "sold to" fields? Mine has been in KZ status for almost a month now, but those two fields are still blank on my window sticker. I'd like to see either my name or the dealer's name in either of those slots!
Mine are both blank.
Sponsored

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
This link did not work for me
Clicking the link won't work.

Copy the text from https through xxxx. Paste it in your browser's address bar, and then replace the xxxx with your VIN, and then press enter.

Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Wow, just ridiculous. Jeep makes it within 40 miles and the distribution center is saying it could take a couple weeks even with a priority on the transfer. There goes the excitement.
That's crazy, sorry! I appreciate the logistics of moving cars, but the "last mile" shouldn't take a couple of weeks.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1969 VW Beetle
Vehicle Showcase
Literally it appeared there immediately after being released from the plant, and mine is not coming by rail. I guess it teleported several hundred miles in the wrong direction.
Ok. I'm not trying to start arguing here. It is clear that people have had their orders skip through different phases of production status, as it isn't updated with the best accuracy. I have seen posts on here where people went from D1 to KZ status, or being delivered without even knowing it had left Toledo. And if Nitro is the first stop yours took after leaving the plant, It would be normal for it to appear there next on the sheet. Also, last I checked, Nitro is south of Toledo. They don't take a straight line from factory to dealer...

My original post was just answering a question, that some other member asked, to the best of my knowledge. You do what you want with the information...

Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Now just got a text from sales guy saying it’s there. Things dragged for 7 weeks then boom boom, picking up tonight!
Congrats

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Ok. I'm not trying to start arguing here. It is clear that people have had their orders skip through different phases of production status, as it isn't updated with the best accuracy. I have seen posts on here where people went from D1 to KZ status, or being delivered without even knowing it had left Toledo. And if Nitro is the first stop yours took after leaving the plant, It would be normal for it to appear there next on the sheet. Also, last I checked, Nitro is south of Toledo. They don't take a straight line from factory to dealer...

My original post was just answering a question, that some other member asked, to the best of my knowledge. You do what you want with the information...
You seem pretty certain about it, at least enough to "LOL" at me, so I guess I just wonder what your source is for that information, other than there's a town called Nitro, WV that happens to have rail service. My Jeep has never "gated out" from Toledo. It's still on their campus. Every Jeep currently showing that location in the spreadsheet is a truck delivery from Toledo. You do what you want with that information.

Last edited:

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
Finally!! I hit KZ today!!! Due date is between 4/30 & 5/4!, Can’t wait for my Punk n Metallic 2018 Sahara JL!! I’m excited My Jl is coming my JL is coming!! Will be sure to post pix once she arrives!! Fingers crossed that nothing changes....

Robojoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Raptor, 18 JLUR

maybatch2000

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Just called Jeep on the number provided. The lady told me that she will escalate my case as I ordered on 2/16/18. She told me someone will call me in the next 2 business days. Not sure if this escalation will help me get my Jeep sooner. I will wait and see!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.