First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

I was told by my dealer today that as of 3:30 my status changed to KZ-S. I can’t find the S in any of the codes. Any heard of this before? I hope it means shipped.
Best guess is the -S stands for "psyche" but your dealer can't spell. Sorry, couldn't resist, just another disgruntled person impatiently waiting for a new JL! Hope it means you get yours soon!
Sponsored

FUBAR

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Since being in KZ my ETA keeps getting pushed out as soon as it gets close to the date.

I also received this yesterday via email. lol

https://imgur.com/a/Gsu8a4X

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Since being in KZ my ETA keeps getting pushed out as soon as it gets close to the date.

I also received this yesterday via email. lol

https://imgur.com/a/Gsu8a4X

My experience has been exactly the same. I didn’t get that email though. But my dates keep getting pushed. KZing!

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I was told by my dealer today that as of 3:30 my status changed to KZ-S. I can’t find the S in any of the codes. Any heard of this before? I hope it means shipped.
S is for storage. It is ready to be shipped and is in storage (on a lot) waiting for a train or truck depending on where it is off to.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Can anyone explain the reference to "VIN Assignment by MFG" on the spreadsheet? At least in my case, the VIN was issued the day after I ordered. Now in KZ, what exactly needs to be done with the VIN?

Anybody? @JLWF Dealer Guy ?
My understanding is that that event is what is thrown when it goes into D1.

Sponsored

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
S is for storage. It is ready to be shipped and is in storage (on a lot) waiting for a train or truck depending on where it is off to.
Damn I felt like it’s been in storage. Thank you though that makes sense. OH to WI is so close.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Damn I felt like it’s been in storage. Thank you though that makes sense. OH to WI is so close.
I guess it depends on where you are in WI. I think if it’s less than 500mi from Toledo it goes by truck.

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
Got my build sheet and window sticker today. It is really going to happen and I am hoping to have my new, first ever jeep in Punkin metalic. WOW!
I purchased the Punk nMetallic as well, so excited can’t wait... made it to I status today... finally after 9 weeks I’m getting closer... your going to love your Jeep, we started driving them in 2007 and will never drive anything else!!

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
I completely agree, I’ve had 3wranglers in the past. Waiting on my 4th rubicon. Trading my 2012 grand Cherokee. A great vehicle but I always missed my wrangler. It’s a vehicle one cannot explain to people whom have never had one. Guess it just gets in your blood. I know I will never have anything else. And my DOGS love it!

Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
Got my build sheet and window sticker today. It is really going to happen and I am hoping to have my new, first ever jeep in Punkin metalic. WOW!
Please post some photos of your Jeep when you get it, I had considered Punk'n but the photos and rendering just didn't look right so I decided on Ocean Blue Metallic. Still, would like to see some real life photos.

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads