Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
Updated again. Congrats to @Bill Tower ! Let Kim know to give me a call! :jk:
Will let her know, I guess she has your number?
I still can’t believe how easy she makes the transaction.. I closed on the Jeep while it was in shipping and the final out the price was what was quoted, not one penny more or less. The easiest vehicle purchase I ever made.
Now for the vacation to pick it up. I had her switch the tires to the BFG KM2. In Arizona we need stronger side wall tires. A lot of sharp rocks in are creek beds.
If you want a great deal call Kim 501-499-2575.
Sponsored

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
MISSING: Granite Crystal JLUR:

Identifying features: 8 speed automatic, Black leather bucket seats, Cold weather group, Trailer tow and hd elec. group, Led lighting,Infotainment sys. group, Dual tops with headliners, Steel bumpers.

Marion is where they have an overflow storage lot, when the lots at the assembly plant are full.

AdHerp

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jk -> 2018 JL
Will let her know, I guess she has your number?
I still can’t believe how easy she makes the transaction.. I closed on the Jeep while it was in shipping and the final out the price was what was quoted, not one penny more or less. The easiest vehicle purchase I ever made.
Now for the vacation to pick it up. I had her switch the tires to the BFG KM2. In Arizona we need stronger side wall tires. A lot of sharp rocks in are creek beds.
If you want a great deal call Kim 501-499-2575.
Are you going to put some videos of picking up your new Jeep on YouTube?

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
Anyone else starting to measure their Forum social status by how far down you fall in the spreadsheet each day? I started somewhere around row 450 and now just 3 deliveries away from falling below row 300. Thinking we could get Vegas to start throwing out odds on what row everyone will be on when their ride finally shows up. I’m 2 mos 9 days in (incl a rebuild), hanging out in the Alorton rail yard just a few hours from me with still 2 weeeks to go according to the latest update from dealer. Figure I will be well below row 200 by then ...
Yup i do the same thing...I'm sitting at 308.

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
Are you going to put some videos of picking up your new Jeep on YouTube?
Yes we will take video of pickup and the way back to Arizona and post to Youtube Bill Tower account. No off roading , but will visit the Palo Duro Canyon the second biggest Canyon after the Grand Canyon in the USA, we can drive down into the Canyon, should be fun and make a nice video.

Sponsored

FUBAR

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I've ran a few searches here and seen people ask the same question but no answers. Does anyone know what 82-TOLEDRR location code is? I've been there for a bit and my date keeps getting pushed out.

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
Almost a twin to mine. I got the Selec-trac for the winters up here - love it so far.

DSC00990.JPG
Are the rear windows tinted on the Sahara? I couldn’t tell from the photo, I didn’t see it as an option when I ordered back on 2/19.. I’m praying they are, I’m sit waiting on my Jeep to be built, Ordered the Punk n Metallic, I’m told they have resumed production, I pray that is correct, dying over here....lol

AdHerp

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jk -> 2018 JL
Yes we will take video of pickup and the way back to Arizona and post to Youtube Bill Tower account. No off roading , but will visit the Palo Duro Canyon the second biggest Canyon after the Grand Canyon in the USA, we can drive down into the Canyon, should be fun and make a nice video.
I look forward to it!

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Are the rear windows tinted on the Sahara? I couldn’t tell from the photo, I didn’t see it as an option when I ordered back on 2/19.. I’m praying they are, I’m sit waiting on my Jeep to be built, Ordered the Punk n Metallic, I’m told they have resumed production, I pray that is correct, dying over here....lol
Rear windows are tinted :)

Sponsored

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Palo Duro, I am to be there for Jeep Jamborre in mid-May . . . BUT, doesn't look like I will make it now due to never ending 2 door delays. This was to be a great trip with my 18 year-old daughter at the end of her senior year. Yes, I am getting depressed.

Froggin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
We ordered our jl Rubicon and now like to track how to go about it?

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)
We ordered our jl Rubicon and now like to track how to go about it?
Keep watching the forums and wait for an announcement for paid tracking to open back up. In the interim, you can ask your dealer for updates. Jeep chat is also an option, but usually doesn't provide very accurate or useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.