Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
It was "Adam"
Adam is a lier. He told me yesterday not to call for another ten days or my order will be moved back to D. And, if I need an update on my order, I should call my Jeep dealership. According to him they are Jeep Care and not Jeep Customer Support.

kush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON
Adam is a lier. He told me yesterday not to call for another ten days or my order will be moved back to D. And, if I need an update on my order, I should call my Jeep dealership. According to him they are Jeep Care and not Jeep Customer Support.
Well Adam isn't doing a good job showing that Jeep "Cares" I kept the whole thread, it was ridiculous. I have no additional information on my Jeep but I do now know that Jeep is apparently ramping up their cyber security department to account for increased webchat activity. Previous jeep chats were alot more friendly though not particularly useful.

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
He told me the same. When he or Chad pops up, I just close the window and reconnect to try to get someone else.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BluegrassGal

So is is possible to go from D1 status to D? I chatted with Jeep chat this evening and they indicated I was D after being in D1 for probably a month now. And to top it off they said, and I quote "If the vehicle was pinged so many times in a short period, this could cause it to regress and be subject to delays while security looks into excessive ping checks. How often do you check your status on this VIN?"

Now I probably only check once every week or two though I'm lucky enough to be on JLWF Dealer Guy tracking list. Is this their way of telling me to shut up and leave them alone?
Check it often as you like, this is America. We’re paying enough for their product. We can form a posse n go ping them if necessary.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If I ever had to deal with a Chad, I would take screen shots. That sort of nonsense is not good for Jeep as a brand and should be sent higher up. They shouldn’t be worrying people.

Speaking of which, @JeepCares care to chime in on this none sense?

FloridaCowboy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger 2015 Dodge Challenger 2017 MX 5 RF
Occupation
Retired
I got a call / voicemail from FCA giving me an update on the build of my Ocean Sahara today.
Has anyone else had this happen?
It’s always me with Jeep chat or calling to see what’s happening!
Ordered 1/26 and really tired of waiting.
She did say it was in F, paint.
No eta.
But 2 weeks ago it was in KZ, and tonight in jeep chat it is in D1 still.
WTF?

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I got a call / voicemail from FCA giving me an update on the build of my Ocean Sahara today.
Has anyone else had this happen?
It’s always me with Jeep chat or calling to see what’s happening!
Ordered 1/26 and really tired of waiting.
She did say it was in F, paint.
No eta.
But 2 weeks ago it was in KZ, and tonight in jeep chat it is in D1 still.
WTF?
Did you order the flux capacitor option?

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
It was "Adam"
Adam is a major DICK ! He was giving me crap for being in Canada and wouldn’t say sh*%# while others obviously didn’t care.
In the French Army we’d call that «corporalism», when one guy has like no freaking power, and then he gets an ounce of it and then acts like he’s the master of the universe !
I say we all go punish him !!!

29708C9C-D878-489A-8696-46991D1C988D.gif

Sponsored

BluegrassGal

Adam is a major DICK ! He was giving me crap for being in Canada and wouldn’t say sh*%# while others obviously didn’t care.
In the French Army we’d call that «corporalism», when one guy has like no freaking power, and then he gets an ounce of it and then acts like he’s the master of the universe !
I say we all go punish him !!!

29708C9C-D878-489A-8696-46991D1C988D.gif
Posse Time. With a noose

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
So is is possible to go from D1 status to D? I chatted with Jeep chat this evening and they indicated I was D after being in D1 for probably a month now. And to top it off they said, and I quote "If the vehicle was pinged so many times in a short period, this could cause it to regress and be subject to delays while security looks into excessive ping checks. How often do you check your status on this VIN?"

Now I probably only check once every week or two though I'm lucky enough to be on JLWF Dealer Guy tracking list. Is this their way of telling me to shut up and leave them alone?
The same names that have popped up further in this thread, Chad/Adam told me similar BS. It coincided with me realizing they were full of it and not worth my time. However I am on the tracking sheet so I don’t really NEED Jeep chat anymore. I also took screenshots.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Any idea What JB status means? I read something about at body vender??? Any ideas? Thanks for any help
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.