ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
Oh man. How did they screw that one up?!
Just got another call from the dealer. They assure me it's really there this time. I told them to send me a picture to confirm. Unfortunately I won't be able to get there tonight, I'll be there waiting when they open the doors in the morning...assuming they send picture confirming the Jeep is actually there! Pray to god there will be pictures forthcoming.
Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
Just got another call from the dealer. They assure me it's really there this time. I told them to send me a picture to confirm. Unfortunately I won't be able to get there tonight, I'll be there waiting when they open the doors in the morning...assuming they send picture confirming the car is actually there! Pray to god there will be pictures forthcoming.
giphy.gif

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just got another call from the dealer. They assure me it's really there this time. I told them to send me a picture to confirm. Unfortunately I won't be able to get there tonight, I'll be there waiting when they open the doors in the morning...assuming they send picture confirming the car is actually there! Pray to god there will be pictures forthcoming.
You called it a "car"! You should gracefully allow someone else to have your JEEP and go to the end of the line to learn your lesson!

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
You called it a "car"! You should gracefully allow someone else to have your JEEP and go to the end of the line to learn your lesson!
:like:
Good catch, Edited...but the thing could be a pink unicorn for all I know. Clearly my brain is trying to distance itself from the Jeep in order to curb anxiety around delays...

Sponsored

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
Update will still be a bit. In stupid meetings all day and haven’t got a break yet
No problem bud.All you do here is greatly appreciated.The forum for which to vent and laugh.The tracking that lets those of us waiting for our new babies see that light at the end of the tunnel.Relax,take your time. We understand.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
No problem bud.All you do here is greatly appreciated.The forum for which to vent and laugh.The tracking that lets those of us waiting for our new babies see that light at the end of the tunnel.Relax,take your time. We understand.
Speak for yourself, I need my updates!

Hopefully, my sarcasm is obvious.

kush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON
So is is possible to go from D1 status to D? I chatted with Jeep chat this evening and they indicated I was D after being in D1 for probably a month now. And to top it off they said, and I quote "If the vehicle was pinged so many times in a short period, this could cause it to regress and be subject to delays while security looks into excessive ping checks. How often do you check your status on this VIN?"

Now I probably only check once every week or two though I'm lucky enough to be on JLWF Dealer Guy tracking list. Is this their way of telling me to shut up and leave them alone?

Sponsored

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
So is is possible to go from D1 status to D? I chatted with Jeep chat this evening and they indicated I was D after being in D1 for probably a month now. And to top it off they said, and I quote "If the vehicle was pinged so many times in a short period, this could cause it to regress and be subject to delays while security looks into excessive ping checks. How often do you check your status on this VIN?"

Now I probably only check once every week or two though I'm lucky enough to be on JLWF Dealer Guy tracking list. Is this their way of telling me to shut up and leave them alone?
Some people have gone back to D after being in D1 30 days or so. But the "excessive pinging" delaying it is bullshit. Was it "Chad", by chance?

Scott1911

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 Door Unicorn
Status
Not open for further replies.