Not open for further replies.

77ggomez

First Name
Gerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 YJ.
Quick questions guys, so once your build is listed on your dealers website one should be able to find the window sticker correct? And pretty much it's a done deal?

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Sponsored

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
Quick questions guys, so once your build is listed on your dealers website one should be able to find the window sticker correct? And pretty much it's a done deal?
My advice, temper expectations. My window sticker was available and vehicle listed on dealer website on 3/9 and it still hasn't been delivered. In my case it didn't show up on the Jeep website until shipped, but was on my dealer website as soon as window sticker was available (March 9).

77ggomez

First Name
Gerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 YJ.

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
Just got the call from my dealer! @JLWF Dealer Guy I still want to see you call my name!!!! Hopefully my fellow Station buyers also got the call. Will post pictures tonight.
Congrats!! :champagne:

Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
I have a question....I ordered my JLUR on 3/30 and received a VON from my dealer. It's status has changed to D1 as of 4/06. Is D1 better than D and does that mean a VIN has been assigned? How and where do I get the VIN once it is assigned? Thanks

JoeSchroe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Unlimited
Seems like a ton of people jumped to D1 on Friday(ish). Do they generally do this in waves and then queue everyone up through production? What has everyone seen for average D1 time?

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I have a question....I ordered my JLUR on 3/30 and received a VON from my dealer. It's status has changed to D1 as of 4/06. Is D1 better than D and does that mean a VIN has been assigned? How and where do I get the VIN once it is assigned? Thanks
Your dealer or through the Jeep Chat/contact on jeep website.

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
Just got the call from my dealer! @JLWF Dealer Guy I still want to see you call my name!!!! Hopefully my fellow Station buyers also got the call. Will post pictures tonight.
Drove down to the dealership. Guess what? They were wrong, my jeep isn’t there yet! Instead they gave me another delayed ETA. Kill me
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.