RadicalMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKUR 2018 JLU Sahara
My does not show a code and I am past D1, is that odd? Thanks
I was in D1 according to Jeep Chatfor a few days before being listed as such on the tracking spreadsheet. I trust the sheet more than Jeep chat tho.. in my experience they have very limited information. Just trust in @JAY and @JLWF Dealer Guy and you can't go wrong.

He even updates the sheet on sundays for pete's sake. lol

@JLWF Dealer Guy I'm just curious, 3 of us are currently in the same spot, going to the same dealer and have the same status, what would be the reason for the eta being different? Is there stuff the dealer has to do before they are able to sell the Jeep after it gets to them or something along those lines?

Thank you again for being such a huge help for these forums

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I was in D1 according to Jeep Chatfor a few days before being listed as such on the tracking spreadsheet. I trust the sheet more than Jeep chat tho.. in my experience they have very limited information. Just trust in @JAY and @JLWF Dealer Guy and you can't go wrong.

He even updates the sheet on sundays for pete's sake. lol

@JLWF Dealer Guy I'm just curious, 3 of us are currently in the same spot, going to the same dealer and have the same status, what would be the reason for the eta being different? Is there stuff the dealer has to do before they are able to sell the Jeep after it gets to them or something along those lines?

Thank you again for being such a huge help for these forums
no, its just when it ships and when it gets there.

lonz

First Name
Lonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Jeep Wrangler JL
Jeep Chat just told me my Jeep has left the factory but it is in storage and will sit until the end of the month before a train is available. I really hope she is wrong.
Bummer. Isn’t your Jeep in Alorton, IL, just across the Mississippi River from downtown St. Louis? It’s less than 25-30 miles from Royal Gate Jeep Dodge.

Last edited:

Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
Bummer. It’s your Jeep in Alorton, IL, just across the Mississippi River from downtown St. Louis? It’s less than 25-30 miles from Royal Gate Jeep Dodge.
That’s what it says...I know. 25 miles!!!

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
I’m down to just tracking what states my Jeep is riding through on the train. Freemont Nebraska and inching closer. Whatever train it’s on is making some great progress.

Sponsored

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@JLWF Dealer Guy if you don't call my name tomorrow I might literally lose my mind!!! Thanks for the strong effort and 7 days a week updates! No rest for the weary. you rock...but I really want my JL...
IMG_8642.gif
Sorry, union says we can't work weekends. Otherwise we would have gotten it to ya sooner bro.... To be read In a heavy Boston accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.