First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Thoughts:
KZ W means?

Offsite at Marion, service event stage deliery on 3/21.

Marion seems a bit far, but its been there for weeks...do they have storage there?
Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@jlwfdealerguy

Any validity to this?
Restriction, whatever. You can always order a sold Order. To give you all a heads up, for instance, the April Allocation will be for June Production. Thats just the way it works. They are behind. I keep cracking the whip but they are also building my 2019 Ram. Things are exciting for us but yes, production is delayed. I'm still trying to think of the next rumor I can spread as an excuse of why things are delayed. I'm thinking Daylight savings time, yea, that's it! Daylight savings time screwed up our production and shipping. All delayed! Sincerely, MM.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Restriction, whatever. You can always order a sold Order. To give you all a heads up, for instance, the April Allocation will be for June Production. Thats just the way it works. They are behind. I keep cracking the whip but they are also building my 2019 Ram. Things are exciting for us but yes, production is delayed. I'm still trying to think of the next rumor I can spread as an excuse of why things are delayed. I'm thinking Daylight savings time, yea, that's it! Daylight savings time screwed up our production and shipping. All delayed! Sincerely, MM.
59FEE1A5-9A5A-4FE9-8EE3-6422215DCCB3.jpeg

RubiconZ

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon

Sponsored

JLU_rubi18!

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep SRT Red Vapor, 2015 Jeep GC High Altitude Hemi 4x4
Just trying to understand if my dealer is totally full of crap or if this is good info. He’s telling me that there are no parts holding my Jeep up, it’s becuse it’s a Rubicon. This doesn’t sound right to me.

Sponsored

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
We were on the same train, heading to the same dealer. Hopefully they get the transport there ASAP!
Hope you guys have mine with yours as a surprise!

Reactions: LHB

JaytheJeepGuy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Jeep Cherokee (sold), ‘98 TJ (RIP), ‘07 JK (sold), ‘15 Jeep Grand Cherokee

JaytheJeepGuy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Jeep Cherokee (sold), ‘98 TJ (RIP), ‘07 JK (sold), ‘15 Jeep Grand Cherokee

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Here in Arizona where it literally is hotter than the surface of the sun we don’t observe Daylight Savings Time and I love it! Who needs an extra hour of burning hot sunshine? Seriously though it is so nice - I swear that hour adjustment each Spring and Fall takes so long to get used to. It’s awesome never switching time.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.