Not open for further replies.

Calexb

First Name
Carlton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - Granite Crystal - Manual - Loaded
My VON is 41386411. Ordered on 3/21. Can you please add me to tracking? It is a JLUR, Granite Crystal, all options except soft top. Thanks for doing this!
Sponsored

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)
To those who have had problems opening the tracking spreadsheet, please try again now and let us know if it opens for you. Thanks.
Opens fine for me on android now.

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
To those who have had problems opening the tracking spreadsheet, please try again now and let us know if it opens for you. Thanks.
This does work on my Android as well now.

Google Docs is a negative.

Standard Office is a go.

Still something cattywompus.
@simpleJL do you keep the past spreadsheets you have downloaded? If you do can you delete them all and then download the latest version posted and see if it opens?

If not can you try another app on your phone to open it? Do you have Polaris Office 5?

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
This does work on my Android as well now.

@simpleJL do you keep the past spreadsheets you have downloaded? If you do can you delete them all and then download the latest version posted and see if it opens?

If not can you try another app on your phone to open it? Do you have Polaris Office 5?
I'm sure I have some old copies on my phone. It doodads a new one every time, and I quite lazily only clean them up every week or so. Let me know if you need one.

That said, I haven' had any problems with the sheets...other than still being in D1 ;)

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
is it just me or are Jeep Chat responses getting a little snarky?
I asked when Sting Grays will begin production. "Chad" told me that customer care is not part of chat, so I would need to ask my dealer, and not chat again until my order has been in D1 for 30 days.

Manno

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma
Occupation
US Army
Finally took delivery of my JLUR after 5 months! Spent about a month in KZ. The status changed to shipped for a week then back to KZ and then it magically showed up at the dealer a 3 weeks later, they claim something went wrong the shipping contractor in my area...who knows.

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
So is that what we have to look forward to? Starting all over?!?!?

We will carry the torch and fight the good fight. We will be waiting for you when you come through "I" this go around. Make sure to say hello when you pass by. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.....

Good luck to you!

:jk::flag::jk:
Well, I may be seeing you guys again soon. My new one was in framing yesterday and according to my salesman's email this morning, I'm in paint today. His system seems to be behind this one, so I'm looking forward to the next update with my rebuild on it. Actually it's nice just to be moving for a change. Don't be offended if I don't want to stick around I(ncarceration) this time.,

Sponsored

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Well, I may be seeing you guys again soon. My new one was in framing yesterday and according to my salesman's email this morning, I'm in paint today. His system seems to be behind this one, so I'm looking forward to the next update with my rebuild on it. Actually it's nice just to be moving for a change. Don't be offended if I don't want to stick around I(ncarceration) this time.,
I kinda love and hate this at the same time lol

BGJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2020 JLUR
Dealer contacted me this morning to tell me I moved to D1 (which I knew from the spreadsheet)and that the projected ship date is 4/5. Is the general consensus that 4/5 will be the projected start of build date and not ship date?

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
Dealer contacted me this morning to tell me I moved to D1 (which I knew from the spreadsheet)and that the projected ship date is 4/5. Is the general consensus that 4/5 will be the projected start of build date and not ship date?
yes, that is generally what that means.

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Probably will be the way it goes. At least you won't be disappointed that way. Unless they don't even start the build then either. Good luck!

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
yes
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.