cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
“I” call BS on what Jeep Chat says...
I know, but I moved past anger and denial into acceptance. Gets here when it gets here. Out of my control.
Sponsored

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The case manager I had talked to on Thursday called me again today to follow up, told her I picked it up yesterday and that everything went well except a few minor scratches (mostly on the right freedom top panel, and one on the side of the top) that were gonna be fixed by the dealer, she told me to call her back if I needed any assistance with that.
Personnaly, I’ve been impressed and very satisfied when I actually reached out to FCA (Canada here).

Congrats! Let me know if you find another set before mine comes in.

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
So I just got a new one from Jeep Chat. Checking in on my wifes since she still hasn't moved out of D1. (I am in KZ still) Pasting the last part of the chat below from Jeep Chat to me in quotes and bold.

"...with the frequency of these vehicle VINs being pinged, delays can happen if it seems like excessive/possibly fraud because of the ping count that can cause delays in orders/shipping."

Not sure I had seen anything like this before mentioned. lol. And no, I'm not checking Jeep Chat daily.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So I just got a new one from Jeep Chat. Checking in on my wifes since she still hasn't moved out of D1. (I am in KZ still) Pasting the last part of the chat below from Jeep Chat to me in quotes and bold.

"...with the frequency of these vehicle VINs being pinged, delays can happen if it seems like excessive/possibly fraud because of the ping count that can cause delays in orders/shipping."

Not sure I had seen anything like this before mentioned. lol. And no, I'm not checking Jeep Chat daily.
That’s nonsense.

JaytheJeepGuy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Jeep Cherokee (sold), ‘98 TJ (RIP), ‘07 JK (sold), ‘15 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I call BS. Jeep can barely figure out how to track the vehicles accurately. They are now telling us that they are experts at tracking VIN pings to predict fraud?! :cwl::cwl:

Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe

So they are saying the more you check, the longer it will take!?

agordon117

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR HellaYella
:swear:

I would have told them to go directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200

:computerrage:

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
So they are saying the more you check, the longer it will take!?
I took a screenshot in case its needed later but thats what he alluded to. Which makes no sense but even less so since the Jeep in KZ is mine which is the one I checked daily at the start. The wifes I rarely checked because I assumed we would be right behind each other for some reason. (Same day order/ almost identical builds)

But there I go applying logic to this.

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Download the file and open it locally. Certain browsers and or browser settings can cause this issue. Easier to just download to your desktop and then open it from there.
Still cant open it. Just keep getting failed.... I only access forum from my phone but I've never had an issue before... why now? Frustrating.

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"I" believe there were 6 of us last week. Someone got promoted.
@Rude JLU escaped. I think he said in a previous post he entered inspection on 1/29. Don't know when he exited "I", but as of 3/14 he was still in there and made KZ on 3/22. Over 6 weeks, not reassuring. @RUDE JL, was this your original order from the beginning of December? And congrats on finally getting out of "I"!

YOKiN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
I took a screenshot in case its needed later but thats what he alluded to. Which makes no sense but even less so since the Jeep in KZ is mine which is the one I checked daily at the start. The wifes I rarely checked because I assumed we would be right behind each other for some reason. (Same day order/ almost identical builds)

But there I go applying logic to this.

No there isn't. From tracker looks like yours has sailed through the process -- cool. Good luck on rest of it, and on your wife's

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Still cant open it. Just keep getting failed.... I only access forum from my phone but I've never had an issue before... why now? Frustrating.
I think there is a little glitch in the matrix. The sheet is fine, but I had to go into IE today to edit it as other browsers wouldn't let me. We are looking into it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.