Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
C16F8A34-304E-44FF-979B-6F58BDACC5BF.jpeg
A52D5807-5098-4A79-8512-0A97FD71691C.jpeg
And Ragnar is finally home !!! :)
Picked him up today, as well as selling my baby (my Mustang)... so Ragnar was the sun after the rain (the sale lol).
But doing so vs trading it in to the dealer, got me to save over 3 Gs !
And here he is, all dark and badass lol
Congrats! You gotta head over to dominion city brewing now for a triple IPA :rock: wish I was closer to Ottawa! That's a monster beer..perfect for the occasion:like:
Sponsored

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Jeep chat has me crazy. D for almost a month. D1 for a week and told the VIN has been assigned to a frame a few days ago. Told this morning that it is in D. I asked how that is possible and she says from what she can tell it has never left D. WTF.

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
Jeep chat has me crazy. D for almost a month. D1 for a week and told the VIN has been assigned to a frame a few days ago. Told this morning that it is in D. I asked how that is possible and she says from what she can tell it has never left D. WTF.
Same happened to me. Call again in the afternoon and talk to a different person and you will be in D1 again. Jeep Chat is playing games. In my case I found that dealer info is the most accurate.

Sponsored

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
Where can I find what each letter stands for? What is difference between D and D1? Anyhow, in looking at the boards it appears as if 75 - 100 days is a reasonable expectation. I don't see anybody complaining that they are beyond 100 although I do see a few people who had to re-order and got the 2nd order more quickly. Perhaps they are getting better at this as time goes on. It's hard to tell on all of this though because I would expect that you would have more people complaining on a board (on the other hand, these are Jeep enthusiasts).

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Where can I find what each letter stands for? What is difference between D and D1? Anyhow, in looking at the boards it appears as if 75 - 100 days is a reasonable expectation. I don't see anybody complaining that they are beyond 100 although I do see a few people who had to re-order and got the 2nd order more quickly. Perhaps they are getting better at this as time goes on. It's hard to tell on all of this though because I would expect that you would have more people complaining on a board (on the other hand, these are Jeep enthusiasts).
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/help-with-order-status-codes.5407/#post-110191

Lemnisgate

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Here’s why I think people who ordered early are having bad luck getting their jeeps delivered. It’s a lot issue, the oldest orders weren’t pushed out fast enough and new orders are being added daily since those are in front they get delivered first and because new builds continue to fill the lot trying to dig out an older order is like trying to dig a hole on the beach. Unless you got someone on the inside making a lot of noise on your behalf or production slows down you probably won’t see your Jeep for awhile, which is really unfair and unfortunate.

Sponsored

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU

majorjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK sport
The worst part is the flat out lies which is tough.. 6 Feb.. you are told you are in D status... 27 March you are told you are in D status and it is has only been this way for 25 days....so I do feel I am being lied to...

I asked who I can talk to to file a complaint and they said no one and that I should talk to chat at Jeep cares (ummmmmmm no.....)... so clearly that is not a good answer. I call the telephone number and given the story that they research it.. then they hang up the phone.. so I am hoping to get some resolution that is a resemblance of good customer service...

Second time I call.. they disconnected as soon as the rep picked up....
Third time.. they hung up....

Not sure what my next move will be .. but it feels like BBB....has anyone had a good customer service experience at all with Jeep cares of the phone number on the website of Jeep?

agordon117

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR HellaYella
That's the thing that's the most frustrating. There isn't any recourse for those of us who ordered vehicles and they aren't being delivered in reasonable timeframes. They don't care. They don't have our money (usually just a dealer deposit), they never guaranteed anything, and they intentionally make the CS reps useless so that we can't actually talk to anyone with the power to solve our problems. They don't understand that ordering a new car is a huge deal for most people. It is a lot of work on our end to deal with expiring leases, selling our old vehicles, in some cases returning them to stock... I've been driving around for a week without any of my supplies that I normally keep in the car (hand sanitizer, flashlight, leatherman, under seat safe, etc) because I wanted to be ready to trade when I got the call. In more extreme cases, people are selling vehicles expecting to take delivery the next few days or following week, and suddenly an entire month goes by with zero explanation.

I really don't understand why they won't allow us to go and pick up the vehicles ourselves. I know a lot of us would at this point. It can't be any bigger of a nightmare for them than what they must be going through now for it to be this big of a disaster. Under normal circumstances I can understand it would be a headache for them to deal with, but these aren't normal circumstances anymore.

Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The worst part is the flat out lies which is tough.. 6 Feb.. you are told you are in D status... 27 March you are told you are in D status and it is has only been this way for 25 days....so I do feel I am being lied to...

I asked who I can talk to to file a complaint and they said no one and that I should talk to chat at Jeep cares (ummmmmmm no.....)... so clearly that is not a good answer. I call the telephone number and given the story that they research it.. then they hang up the phone.. so I am hoping to get some resolution that is a resemblance of good customer service...

Second time I call.. they disconnected as soon as the rep picked up....
Third time.. they hung up....

Not sure what my next move will be .. but it feels like BBB....has anyone had a good customer service experience at all with Jeep cares of the phone number on the website of Jeep?
Ive had a similar experience and came to the understanding that they only have limited information to provide. There customer service is poor at best in that regard. The most accurate information they provided on two occasions after asking questions requiring more specific responses was, "it takes 10-12 weeks to build a Jeep." There ETA has changed three times at present but now I'm getting closer to the 12 week mark. Best of luck, next time you feel the need to check with Jeep chat go to the Jeep Humor forum page first.

majorjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK sport
Ive had a similar experience and came to the understanding that they only have limited information to provide. There customer service is poor at best in that regard. The most accurate information they provided on two occasions after asking questions requiring more specific responses was, "it takes 10-12 weeks to build a Jeep." There ETA has changed three times at present but now I'm getting closer to the 12 week mark. Best of luck, next time you feel the need to check with Jeep chat go to the Jeep Humor forum page first.
Jeep Humor.. that is something that I do need to check out...I think I will .. .I bet it will ease the pain:):)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.