ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
Ah ... ok. BTW-I remember many years ago as a kid traveling through El Paso down I-10 next to the rail yard and seeing what looked like acres and acres of new automobiles parked in waiting. At that point I do not know if they were waiting for a train or a truck. It was quite a sight!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Looks like I’ve moved from Benore to Northtowne. Anyone know what that is? Status is still JB...wondering if the move means something good.

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
Thank you guys for the continued updates. Soooo excited! I need to get a plane ticket, but don’t know when to fly:facepalm:. First world problems. Hopefully soon:fingerscrossed:

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
I was in E status yesterday on the tracking sheet and today I am showing JW. I happened to check Jeep Chat because I like to screenshot those conversations as I move through the process and they said I was still D1. - I would say that’s odd but just putting it out there for anyone who is having any oddness with Jeep Chat. I’m just trying to stay zen man. Lol

YOKiN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Your dealer did try to opt for delivery without the soft top?
Yes, they contacted the factory. The factory acknowledged that they would deliver the Jeep without the soft top. My dealer then told me that when it becomes available, it would be delivered to them and then shipped to me since I live 4 hours away.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Yes, they contacted the factory. The factory acknowledged that they would deliver the Jeep without the soft top. My dealer then told me that when it becomes available, it would be delivered to them and then shipped to me since I live 4 hours away.
Nice...they’re shipping it to you. My dealer said they wouldn’t do that, since I live 10 hours from them.

RubiMom18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubcion
Yes, that would be really nice. I wonder if any forum members live close to Marion?

We took a road trip to Jessup, MD yesterday. Unfortunately, I did not get to see my wrangler, or any wranglers for that matter LOL
It was acres and acres of cars - fortunately in a single layer. All of the rail cars were empty from what we could tell.

Jessup.jpeg Jessup1.jpeg

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We took a road trip to Jessup, MD yesterday. Unfortunately, I did not get to see my wrangler, or any wranglers for that matter LOL
It was acres and acres of cars - fortunately in a single layer. All of the rail cars were empty from what we could tell.

Jessup.jpeg Jessup1.jpeg
This would be me passing a lot full of JLs
BE434FB9-D186-4737-A26D-ACF76AD9073D.jpeg

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
Nice...they’re shipping it to you. My dealer said they wouldn’t do that, since I live 10 hours from them.
So, what are your options then? Going to drive another 20 hours to pick it up?

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, what are your options then? Going to drive another 20 hours to pick it up?
Well, we’ll see. I’m not going to do that, but I believe they simply want me to wait it out. But, I’m pressing my dealer a bit and I’ll see how he responds to that.

Sponsored

RubiMom18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubcion
OK .... I'm trying to refrain from doing cartwheels in my office, but ...... my JLUR MAY have been delivered to the dealership yesterday.

Jeep Chat Conversation:

chatAgent.png
Darryl: Perfect, I have taken a look into your new vehicle order status and your vehicle is in KZ status which means · Vehicle has been approved for shipment but shipment arrangements have not yet been completed.
chatAgent.png
Darryl: Please allow me a moment to check you ETA
chatEndUserMessage.png
Me: Can you please give me an updated ETA
chatAgent.png
Darryl: 03/25/2018 I would check with your dealership to find out if this vehicle has been delivered according to this program it was delivered yesterday.

So .... either the shipment arrangements have not been made, or it is sitting at the dealership. WTF LOL I'll give my sales guy until 10am before I bug him!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK .... I'm trying to refrain from doing cartwheels in my office, but ...... my JLUR MAY have been delivered to the dealership yesterday.

Jeep Chat Conversation:

chatAgent.png
Darryl: Perfect, I have taken a look into your new vehicle order status and your vehicle is in KZ status which means · Vehicle has been approved for shipment but shipment arrangements have not yet been completed.
chatAgent.png
chatEndUserMessage.png
chatAgent.png
Darryl: 03/25/2018 I would check with your dealership to find out if this vehicle has been delivered according to this program it was delivered yesterday.

So .... either the shipment arrangements have not been made, or it is sitting at the dealership. WTF LOL I'll give my sales guy until 10am before I bug him!
Holy camoly!!!!

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Jeep Chat Conversation:

chatAgent.png
chatAgent.png
chatEndUserMessage.png
chatAgent.png

Is this all in one conversation? I like how it goes from KZ status and not being shipped to it's sitting at the dealer :jk:

RubiMom18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubcion
Is this all in one conversation? I like how it goes from KZ status and not being shipped to it's sitting at the dealer :jk:
I'm dying. This was maybe 30 seconds between responses. I'm trying not to get too excited, because we know how reliable Jeep Chat is, but holy moly I hope they are right and it was delivered!!! Today is a beautiful day to pick up a new JL!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.