dave.j.fisher

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
There is no correlation.

They show up on the dealer website / Jeep.com as "In Transit" around the time they hit KZ.
Mine is KZ on the spreadsheet with an ETA of late next week, but my dealer emailed me saying it will be there this Monday. Its not on jeep.com or the dealer's website...I'm not sure who to believe...Jeep chat will probably tell me I'm in D1...LOL

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Thanks again @JAY and @JLWF Dealer Guy for helping us all! Sorry for the delay and minimal pictures, but my JL has been amazing. Had the chance to take her down to the keys on Sunday. Hopefully everyone else is able to get theirs quickly! IMG_8649 (1).jpg IMG_8662.JPG IMG_8663.JPG IMG_8696.JPG IMG_8713.JPG
Can I ask how you like the Granite w/ body matched top? That's what I went with, I had been holding out for Sting Grey but gave up - only to have the color released for ordering within a week later. Congrats!

Sponsored

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
2/19. 2/15. 1/27. order dates that just took delivery. that's not too shabby. mebbe i should have ordered a 4 door.... yeah, no, 3 years from now i won't remember the extra two monthsish.

Jeep007

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My order has been in kz for about a week with an eta of 4/4. Now shows H91 with no eta. Anyone know what that means?

greenegger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Yep! The dealer just sent me a screen shot of the tracking .... he told me on Tuesday that it was delivered to Jessup. But the screen shot shows that it was unloaded in Jessup at 7:51 PM last night. Either he lied the other day, or the times changed on the tracking site. Either way, my ETA is still 3/17-3/21. I'm hoping it is delivered to them tomorrow and I can pick up Saturday, but I think it is highly unlikely.
delivered today! 7 weeks and 6 days. took less than a day from OH to Koons in VA. Was held for snow storms.

Sponsored

Jane_Ladd

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL
What are people's experiences with the ETA from Jeep Chat? I was originally given a window of 3/22-3/26 and then it was changed to 3/25 - 3/29. It is still 3/25 - 3/29 as of today. I'm hoping that ETA window is accurate. It is so hard not to get my hopes up when I am so close.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Thanks, that information helps. Hopefully my question didn’t come across as angry, because I’m not :) Just curious about piecing together the info to learn what I can

So I understand now that while I’m officially in D1, the spreadsheet won’t update to show me in D1 until my Jeep is actually being built or close to being built. I guess that means once we hit the spreadsheet, we should pretty quickly move to E,F?
Hopefully Mine didn't as well. Was about 1/2 a bottle deep in some Cabernet last night and feeling froggy.

TheJime

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JL Unlimited Sahara, 10' Grand Cherokee
Can I ask how you like the Granite w/ body matched top? That's what I went with, I had been holding out for Sting Grey but gave up - only to have the color released for ordering within a week later. Congrats!
Thanks! I love the Granite w/ body matched top.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.