Sponsored

ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkilledOne4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1966 Ford Mustang GT
Ordered 3/14/18
VON: 41352802
Sponsored

RubiMom18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubcion
Hate to say it but my delivery date is 4 weeks after order fellas... my 4th wrangler is about to be LIT!
Hopefully it doesn't change for you and you get your jeep when they say you will!.... mine has been sitting in MD for a week now.... and because of this dumb snow that we are now getting, I'm going to have to wait even longer.

RubiMom18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubcion
Took literally 4 weeks between order and my JL being delivered...2hours away from me... it’s been 2 1/2 weeks now.... They suck at managing their deliveries
Ugh ... I'm in the same boat, but I've been sitting for only a week. I can't imagine how I'll feel if it is next weekend and I still don't have it!

Hope you get yours soon!!!

Sponsored

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
I was stupid enough to not get the offer in writing. The dealer who said he would honor the Tread Lightly discount with no dealer add ons changed their tune and said no to both of those ($1800 in add ons and no Tread Lightly). I placed a new order with Jim Marsh in Vegas for 5% below invoice in writing. Both Jeeps are KZ but neither have arrived at the dealer yet. It seems those of us out West generally wait a LONG time to get our Jeeps with a few exceptions!

Add ons are the worst. I have a dealer by me that charges $100 for a set of locking lug nuts and puts them on every vehicle. For $1800 you must have been getting paint protection as well as as the premium fabric protection, lol. Hope your wait ends soon!

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Add ons are the worst. I have a dealer by me that charges $100 for a set of locking lug nuts and puts them on every vehicle. For $1800 you must have been getting paint protection as well as as the premium fabric protection, lol. Hope your wait ends soon!
Supposedly it's for paint protection, nitrogen in tires and tinting. The only thing I want is tinting and I can get that done much cheaper. The paint protection the dealers add is BS-nothing like ceramic or 3M film.

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Supposedly it's for paint protection, nitrogen in tires and tinting. The only thing I want is tinting and I can get that done much cheaper. The paint protection the dealers add is BS-nothing like ceramic or 3M film.
Yep, maximum profit for them on the cheap sealant. And nitrogen is $20 at costco.

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
They did the same with me and I walked also, reordered with Kim in AR, My rejected Jeep is setting at Chapman in Scottsdale AZ, No one buying they want MRSP plus1800. Add on, I’m sure someone will buy it, a lot of money in Scottsdale.

amps

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
I've been wondering the same thing! As of today, the following are stuck in "I":

uudog 2/17/2018
amps 2/15/2018
vonbek 2/5/2018
cnyjl 1/25/2018
Rude JLU 12/6/2017

Although I am not complaining as much as you all should since your orders have been lingering longer. I've only been in "I" since March 10th. It's funny how we ordered two days apart, but you reached "I" 9 days quicker.

I wonder what was on our orders that the others that have passed "I" did not have? :movember:
I think they tell you anything to get you off the phone. I paid for tracking elsewhere before I got on here and looking at the wranglers there, it seems like at least 90% of them clear inspection the same or next day. Few oddballs, 9-14 days, 1 at a month and another at 7 weeks.

I'm right there with you, I've been in I since March 3rd. I would much rather be stuck in JB or KZ or even still waiting to be built, than wondering if it's taking them weeks to fix something that's wrong with it.
They did the same with me and I walked also, reordered with Kim in AR, My rejected Jeep is setting at Chapman in Scottsdale AZ, No one buying they want MRSP plus1800. Add on, I’m sure someone will buy it, a lot of money in Scottsdale.
I checked with the dealers here in Mississippi and they won't budge off MSRP. Ordered from Kim in Conway Arkansas. No hassle and great to deal with. Its about a four hour drive from here. Now if my jeep would just leave inspection. :) 21 days.

Sponsored

Rayray

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I was one of the lucky ones and couldn't tell you why?!? I live in Colorado Springs and my dealer told me to expect a 10 wk delivery time frame. I ordered a granite rubicon with auto, painted fenders and hardtop, LED, cold weather, leather, infotainment, trailer tow, steel bumpers, and remote keyless entry.

2/20-Ordered
2/26-D1
3/8-KZ (scheduled delivery 3/19-3/23
3/12-KZ M (updated ETA 3/16-3/20)
3/14-KZ M but in Colorado, same ETA
3/16-Delivered to dealership
3/17-Took delivery

I absolutely love this Jeep and cant wait to get out on the trails!!

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
I was one of the lucky ones and couldn't tell you why?!? I live in Colorado Springs and my dealer told me to expect a 10 wk delivery time frame. I ordered a granite rubicon with auto, painted fenders and hardtop, LED, cold weather, leather, infotainment, trailer tow, steel bumpers, and remote keyless entry.

2/20-Ordered
2/26-D1
3/8-KZ (scheduled delivery 3/19-3/23
3/12-KZ M (updated ETA 3/16-3/20)
3/14-KZ M but in Colorado, same ETA
3/16-Delivered to dealership
3/17-Took delivery

I absolutely love this Jeep and cant wait to get out on the trails!!
cmooooooN rayray... you know the drill.... pictures or it didn't happen.....

we're all livin vicariously off the few who take delivery... you owe us.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Jeep chat tells me today that I'm in D1 and have been for 2 days. Who do I trust?

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
In D1 :rock:
tenor.gif

Realizes others have been getting stuck in JB or KZ
chris-farle-gif.0.gif

Options to Note: Ordered 3/1 Sting-Gray Sahara Automatic with Selec-Trac, LED, Dual Top, Infotainment, Safety, & Tow Groups, Proximity Entry
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.