First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Global Project Manager
Definitely need some pictures. We are all living vicariously through you and those like you now :beer:
Will post them tomorrow! It felt like forever and then all of the sudden....it's here! Here's hoping for expedited deliveries for everyone else out there... can't wait for summer to hit now! Only 4 more months. :facepalm:
Sponsored

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
So excited I made the list, and got my lucky number! I was not sure it was going to work for it due to traveling today and tomorrow (from MO to AZ) but I was able to push lunch back to a point we could stop somewhere with good data coverage. I was ready when it unlocked!

Thanks to everyone on here that makes this happen. With all the craziness with orders you are truly adding a huge service to all those who ordered. :clap::like:

Sponsored

CalicoJack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ-7 Renegade, 2017 JKUR Hard Rock, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Paratrooper
I sure hope they are cranking them out a little quicker, I can't wait to hit the road and trails with her, just in time for Summer and topless day. :jk::rock::sun:

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Oh my, I don't read every word in this thread one night .... ONE NIGHT, and it goes bonkers!

Hinkle, OR ... 2200 miles down, 260 to go!

Sponsored

Jeep_6ix

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jl Rubicon White ( Ordered), Audi A4, Acura Csx
Thank you VERY MUCH for the tracking info!!! I told my salesperson the Jeep was on the lot and she hadn't even been notified. I saw on the tracking sheet it left Ohio Thursday and was on the lot here today at 4pm. She was like how did you know..... Hahahaha - seriously this forum has been great. Spent 4 months plus on here and there is a TON of valuable information and help. So thank you for doing all of this. So while I'm said to se my 2017 JKU go (I really love it and wish I could afford both) I'm Super excited to go pick this sucker up tomorrow at noon!!!! Cheers all!

BTW - it's pretty damn cool the window sticker has your name on it in the upper right. image1-4.jpeg
Congratulations :jk:

RadicalMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKUR 2018 JLU Sahara
Looking thru the VONs in the other thread, most people that ordered around my date have 411 or 410 1st 3 #s and the 412s only start at the end of February or beginning of March, does this mean my order didn't go in at the time I ordered of 2/14?
It did take me over 2 weeks to get a VON/VIN

DudeJeeper

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Granite HardRock Rubicon.
This just happened....was driving by my dealership and decided to drive through. There’s was a granite rubi sitting there so I decided to check it out. On the sticker is my name!!!! I knew it was coming soon but the truck must have dropped it off this morning. Now it’s real!
Not to rub it in to all those stuck in waiting hell but this was ordered on FEBRUARY 20. No bull shi$. Less than three weeks and it’s delivered.

42533BF0-7AF0-40AF-93BB-F439216CC4CC.jpeg
Sweet!!! Pleasant Surprise right. Congrats

DudeJeeper

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Granite HardRock Rubicon.
Thank you VERY MUCH for the tracking info!!! I told my salesperson the Jeep was on the lot and she hadn't even been notified. I saw on the tracking sheet it left Ohio Thursday and was on the lot here today at 4pm. She was like how did you know..... Hahahaha - seriously this forum has been great. Spent 4 months plus on here and there is a TON of valuable information and help. So thank you for doing all of this. So while I'm said to se my 2017 JKU go (I really love it and wish I could afford both) I'm Super excited to go pick this sucker up tomorrow at noon!!!! Cheers all!

BTW - it's pretty damn cool the window sticker has your name on it in the upper right. image1-4.jpeg
That is just so Cool. I didn’t know they did that.

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
I ordered my Punk'n Rubicon 6 weeks ago today. It went to D-1 status by Feb 1, and in JB status now since March 8. When ordering I pretty much understood 6-12 weeks time frame more or less! Of course I hoped for less but, at least at the moment, it seems to be pretty much on track and now I am hoping that I am at least 1/2 way through the waiting game. I am a little concerned with the reports that Punk'n goes into production in April. Perhaps that was the plan all along and I was lucky enough (or unlucky as time will tell) to be in an early run of Punk'n's that test the waters for Jeep.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.