Not open for further replies.

wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2018 JLUR
Yup same for me... I checked my status via jeepgarage and it only shows the status of: "Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 06/28/18 09:39:14 AM TOLEDO - RAIL"

Cheers to all the Jeep Jl’s heading to Houston! I’ve been looking at many of the dealer sites and there are lots of JL’s in transit. Hopefully ours are at the top of the list.
Sponsored

ZombieNipples

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Yup same for me... I checked my status via jeepgarage and it only shows the status of: "Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 06/28/18 09:39:14 AM TOLEDO - RAIL"

However, when I contacted my Dealer on the 29th, my status from him was more accurate and recent than Jeepgarage's information: In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival, at Airline Junction, OH, 4:30pm 06/28/18.

Since then, no updates on Jeepgarage's log regarding any movement with mine, yet I have an ETA delivery date of: 07/10/2018 - 07/14/2018.

Anyway, I saw this one dude's tracking schedule that may mirror yours and mine. Check this out!:

"Ingate / Rebay at Facility 05/30/18 11:50:00 PM TOLEDO, OH
Production Status KZ Received 06/03/18 02:45:00 PM
Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 06/05/18 05:07:45 PM TOLEDO, OH
Railcar Unloaded 06/21/18 09:03:20 AM PEARLAND, TX VDC
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 06/25/18 01:14:23 PM PEARLAND, TX VDC (on truck to dealer)
Dealer Delivered 06/25/18 01:34:00 PM "

His was "stuck in" KZ Status with no updates from 6/05—6/21 (16 days). So, it is quite possible that you and I won't receive any other notification until it has arrived in Pearland.
Jeez. Being that I’m on day 19 I feel as if I should be prepared for it to land in Pearland any day now but I don’t want to get my hopes up.:lipssealed:

cohocarl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Honda Passport, '18 Crosstrek, '16 Cherokee
Just for reference, I ordered a Sport S Mojito on June 7th with the options below. Dealer called and it's in today and will be picking it up tomorrow. (7/6)

specs.jpg

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Just for reference, I ordered a Sport S Mojito on June 7th with the options below. Dealer called and it's in today and will be picking it up tomorrow. (7/6)
Yeah, gloat... I order a Sport one day after that and I'm still in D1... :(

Sponsored

cohocarl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Honda Passport, '18 Crosstrek, '16 Cherokee
reached status code "D1" somewhere between 6/28 and 7/02
I tried not to check it as often as I wanted to. I emailed dealer on 7/2 and said it was in "KZ". It showed up on Jeep's website by searching for Mojito's w/in my dealer's area as "In Transit" first time yesterday, and delivered to dealer today.
Yes, I am dumbfounded why some are coming in withing a month, and some have been ordered since January/February time frame. I used to work @ G.M. on the old pickup & van lines in Flint, so I am somewhat familiar with the scheduling, availability of vendor product, etc, and something just doesn't seem right here.
Hope yours comes in soon.

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Just ordered a JLU Sport S last week, and have the VON and VIN now.

Is it still possible to sign up to have my order tracked at JeepGarage? Searching around on that site I found a post from Scott dated 5/21 saying "We are closing tracking for a bit. We are being overwhelmed."

Anybody know if it still works before I spend my $30?

Thanks!

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I tried not to check it as often as I wanted to. I emailed dealer on 7/2 and said it was in "KZ". It showed up on Jeep's website by searching for Mojito's w/in my dealer's area as "In Transit" first time yesterday, and delivered to dealer today.
Yes, I am dumbfounded why some are coming in withing a month, and some have been ordered since January/February time frame. I used to work @ G.M. on the old pickup & van lines in Flint, so I am somewhat familiar with the scheduling, availability of vendor product, etc, and something just doesn't seem right here.
Hope yours comes in soon.
I've emailed the dealer ONCE... He never responded to the email. I check via Jeep Chat at least once each week since I'm going to be in the UK and Ireland all of August and I would kind of like to get the vehicle either before then instead of it coming in while I'm over there. They have a script that they go through and I've created a text file with all the answers to what they are going to ask, so I don't have to type it in each time. Of course, they are using a system that spits out canned responses, so fair is fair, right? :)

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered a JLU Sport S last week, and have the VON and VIN now.

Is it still possible to sign up to have my order tracked at JeepGarage? Searching around on that site I found a post from Scott dated 5/21 saying "We are closing tracking for a bit. We are being overwhelmed."

Anybody know if it still works before I spend my $30?

Thanks!
it works!

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
In any of the recent posts where orders have been filled - have any of these involved the 4 cylinder turbo engine? I ordered on 6/4 and appear to be mired in D and I think the motor is the issue.

Sponsored

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
In any of the recent posts where orders have been filled - have any of these involved the 4 cylinder turbo engine? I ordered on 6/4 and appear to be mired in D and I think the motor is the issue.
Good luck with the 4 cylinder turbo. As of now NO turbos have been delivered. I’m sure a fellow poster named Chicago will chime in as he’s been waiting since I believe Dec. you may be better off waiting and ordering a 2019 by the time the turbos start shipping. I ordered a loaded 3.6 JLUS on 4/4 and I’m still in D1.

ShaunTheJeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2D JL Rubicon
Congrats! You and I seem to have ordered the same day. Likely went down the same line, since mine flipped to In Transit yesterday.
Yeah, gloat... I order a Sport one day after that and I'm still in D1... :(
Strange because your timing and build are so similar to mine & cohocarl. I wonder if your dealer put the order in late? Maybe ours caught the end of a production run and yours went on the next? It went pretty quick from D1.

Last edited:

lorlik

First Name
Leonid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (Sold), 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR White
JLUR White, Manual w/ many options:
Order Date: 06/20/2018
D1 - 06/22
G - 07/05
I - 07/06
Build Sheet via cryptostickers - 07/06
JB - 07/09

Last edited:

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
I’m dying here. Been signed up on JeepGarage for tracking.

JLUR 6sp Billet Loaded
Ordered 6/2
D1 6/12 ......and there it sits

.......meanwhile I’m seeing most all the orders at JeepGarage with Order and D1 dates close to mine be built in anywhere from 5 days to 21 days with most somewhere in between.

I’m getting passed by! Sad face........

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I’m dying here. Been signed up on JeepGarage for tracking.

JLUR 6sp Billet Loaded
Ordered 6/2
D1 6/12 ......and there it sits

.......meanwhile I’m seeing most all the orders at JeepGarage with Order and D1 dates close to mine be built in anywhere from 5 days to 21 days with most somewhere in between.

I’m getting passed by! Sad face........
Join the club... It's irritating to have an order for a fairly stripped down model just sit there while someone comes by with one with more things after you, but gets their vehicle delivered *before* you.

Oh well... If they don't get it to me soon, they're going to be sitting on it until September.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.