Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 4/30, this morning I’m headed out on a road trip with 5 tires and wheels riding shotgun because my Jeep arrived at the dealership yesterday!!! There’s still hope guys/gals!! Don’t give up on the patience, because the feeling you get when it finally arrives is awesome!!

63289330-58F2-47F0-B073-A057CF9B22F5.jpeg

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
smartazz it appears your jeep was unloaded yesterday, so we should be seeing pictures soon of the end of your triple order saga

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
I ordered my JL 2/9 and it just shipped 5/24. Last known location was Cheyene WY, what is doing there
is not known. Waiting patiently for it's arrival to Riverhead Dodge Jeep!
gotta go now baby, if you hurry you can still make cheyenne

Sponsored

Brian08

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2500HD
Ordered on 5.25 I got my VON that day... I asked jeep chat yesterday and was gave the VIN and they said=
I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build any day now!
I wonder does it mean we will get it quickly.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Ordered on 5.25 I got my VON that day... I asked jeep chat yesterday and was gave the VIN and they said=
I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build any day now!
I wonder does it mean we will get it quickly.
it means you are d1, and you should have an estimated ship date on your poc, which is actually your estimated build date.... ask your dealer for an updated pOC

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
Now that is just crazy. What sort of a dealer does that. How can you possibly insure a vehicle you do not have, is not in your possession, do not have title to. What dealer is this?
The dealer is Mullane Moters in Lockport NY. As an update I still do not have my Jeep and no ETA in sight, it’s been in KZ since April 24.

At this point I’m asking both the dealer and FCA to pay my daily cost for financing and insurance as of today that totals $1,007 and kick in a credit for $2,000 towards Jeep accessories. We’ll see how this plays out.

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Contact FCA rep NOW this wrong on all levels!
Did that already they are aware and you would think that would expedite delivery but nope still no eta after 44 days in KZ.

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How can they do the buyers order without a firm VIN? They have already demonstrated that VINs can be canceled and cloned without buyer knowledge or approval (all of the turbos, for example).

If you finance it, you have to insure it when you close... is your insurance company insuring a car that has not been built? Does your insurance pay if there is another parking lot inferno?

I have to say this seems too bizarre even for FCA.
Totally agree would never do it again and can’t even cancel the order at this point. They have me right by the nuts unless I want to hire an attorney

Sponsored

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the same day (April 14th). Still sitting in the parking lot in Toledo.
I’m sure they are all talking to each other saying like hey dude when are we going to get the hell out of here. Lol

thepred

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited 2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Where can I track my Canadian ordered Jeep? Dealer sent me VON last week.

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door Sahara (JL)
Order placed on 5/31 for a JL Sahara 4 door, VIN and VON given to me by the dealer on 6/4, already in D1 status as of 6/8. I've read D1 status can be up to 12 days, has everyone found this to be generally true?

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Order placed on 5/31 for a JL Sahara 4 door, VIN and VON given to me by the dealer on 6/4, already in D1 status as of 6/8. I've read D1 status can be up to 12 days, has everyone found this to be generally true?
D1 status can be much more than 12 days. In fact, if you have D1 for ONLY 12 days, it would be a huge shock to the whole world. Quite possibly, the 30 days estimated is more accurate.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.