Not open for further replies.

CohuttaDen

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (on order)
Just received my red 4 door rubi. Ordered 4/30 and at dealer on 5/31 in Idaho.
My 4 door rubi was ordered on 4/24, sitting in KZ waiting on a ride to Virginia.

I would pay $100 to get a clear explanation from @JeepCares on why some jeeps get stuck and others get to cut in line :like:
Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
It is odd that others with similar builds are received later.

Sponsored

JoeSchroe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Unlimited
When did your order go KZ? Did they throw I on a truck without status update?
It was finished and inspected on 4/26 and was "in the shipping stage but not ETA" every time I asked.

JoeSchroe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Unlimited
5 Weeks in KZ with no status update? Or did you mean May 26? Nice looking Jeep glad you got it!
No, I meant April. Then I got my Window Sticker last week sometime, but they still couldn't provide an ETA.

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
So here is my story so far. On 5/14 I ordered a Sahara 2.0, Mojito, Tan Leather, Remote Proximity, Anti-Spin Dif, Black Hardtop, Safety, Infotainment, LED, Tow, Cold Weather, Headliner... On 5/24 I got my priced order confirmation sheet from the dealer showing VIN, VON, status of D1, and Estimated ship date of 6/06. Feeling skeptical I talked to Jeep via online chat on 5/25. The chat representative confirmed my Jeep was indeed in D1 status and had been for 3 days, but didn't offer any other details. Today (6/1) I contacted Jeep via chat again. This time I was told my Jeep had never been in D1 status and had been in D status for 16 days. Confused I called the Jeep support number and was told the same thing. D status for 16 days and never having been in D1. I was also told if I remain in D status for another 5 days without going to D1 I can call back and ask for an escalation of what is going on. I understand everybody's frustration now. On a side note I've been unable to access a build sheet or window sticker, but that is to be expected if only in D status I suppose.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
So here is my story so far. On 5/14 I ordered a Sahara 2.0, Mojito, Tan Leather, Remote Proximity, Anti-Spin Dif, Black Hardtop, Safety, Infotainment, LED, Tow, Cold Weather, Headliner... On 5/24 I got my priced order confirmation sheet from the dealer showing VIN, VON, status of D1, and Estimated ship date of 6/06. Feeling skeptical I talked to Jeep via online chat on 5/25. The chat representative confirmed my Jeep was indeed in D1 status and had been for 3 days, but didn't offer any other details. Today (6/1) I contacted Jeep via chat again. This time I was told my Jeep had never been in D1 status and had been in D status for 16 days. Confused I called the Jeep support number and was told the same thing. D status for 16 days and never having been in D1. I was also told if I remain in D status for another 5 days without going to D1 I can call back and ask for an escalation of what is going on. I understand everybody's frustration now. On a side note I've been unable to access a build sheet or window sticker, but that is to be expected if only in D status I suppose.
I didn’t get a build sheet until it was built and that was 90 days after original order , today I found they were rebuilding my Jeep and received a new Vin

Sponsored

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
My rebuild went fast
I didn’t get a build sheet until it was built and that was 90 days after original order , today I found they were rebuilding my Jeep and received a new Vin
My rebuild went fast (other than shipping) but still a bummer to have more delay. Be sure to hash out the block heater delete, shipping price increase etc with your dealer now. Don’t wait like I did until it’s delivered. I got them to take care of me but would have rather just enjoyed the moment than mess with a bit of debating.

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My rebuild went fast

My rebuild went fast (other than shipping) but still a bummer to have more delay. Be sure to hash out the block heater delete, shipping price increase etc with your dealer now. Don’t wait like I did until it’s delivered. I got them to take care of me but would have rather just enjoyed the moment than mess with a bit of debating.
What debating did you do to keep dealer from applying price and destination increases even though Jeep ordered and scheduled D before March?

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
What debating did you do to keep dealer from applying price and destination increases even though Jeep ordered and scheduled D before March?
Been posted before, but this applies only to pre-March 1, 2018 orders

If the dealer entered a sold order for you before the price increase you will be fine. By sold order it must be marked a type 1 order with your information on the POC. The dealer will enter the price protection code of 27EJ2 in the incentives claim screen.

FCA official language is the following;
Bona fide sold orders obtained by you prior to March 1, 2018 will be price protected providing that:

The customer name appears on the factory order prior to the ship date (KZ); the vehicle is delivered to the ordering customer within ten (10) calendar days after being received by the dealer (X date) and the sale is reported to FCA US LLC under the DealerCONNECT system within 2 calendar days of the sale.

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Been posted before, but this applies only to pre-March 1, 2018 orders

If the dealer entered a sold order for you before the price increase you will be fine. By sold order it must be marked a type 1 order with your information on the POC. The dealer will enter the price protection code of 27EJ2 in the incentives claim screen.

FCA official language is the following;
Bona fide sold orders obtained by you prior to March 1, 2018 will be price protected providing that:

The customer name appears on the factory order prior to the ship date (KZ); the vehicle is delivered to the ordering customer within ten (10) calendar days after being received by the dealer (X date) and the sale is reported to FCA US LLC under the DealerCONNECT system within 2 calendar days of the sale.
Thank you for the info. Order date 1-24-18 with VON & VIN & my info on POC dated 2-7-18 priority 01 firm D.

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Thank you for the info. Order date 1-24-18 with VON & VIN & my info on POC dated 2-7-18 priority 01 firm D.
:like:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.