ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Well, of course, but they’re not doing it. Don’t reward their poor customer service with your hard earned dollars. Complaining on here isn’t going to help. Talk to the owner of the dealership and if they still refuse, take your business elsewhere.
Just talked to someone at the dealership. Reinforced my opinion about them and confirmed that I shouldn't have ordered from them. Everything was good up until I paid my deposit. Lesson learned.
Sponsored

Reactions: 008

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

The tentative agreement was I would have 2 running deposits, take whichever jeep showed up first, then they would refund the one I did not take.
Ah, that is reasonable, thanks - got myself ready for an unnecessary argument!

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Got an email from my case manager, I refuse to get excited till it hits the lot.

Screenshot_20180511-123900_Gmail.jpg
Good luck to you, mine hit shipping status a month and a half ago. But some folks are getting them immediately, so you may very well get lucky!

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Got an email from my case manager, I refuse to get excited till it hits the lot.

Screenshot_20180511-123900_Gmail.jpg
That was what i was told, verbatim, on the phone this morning. I was told that i was in this status “longer than [she] liked”, and was going to escalate...oooo...and that I’d start getting weekly updates...LOLOLO. Exactly what my case manager emailed me ~two weeks ago...what a sh*t show this is.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

That was what i was told, verbatim, on the phone this morning. I was told that i was in this status “longer than [she] liked”, and was going to escalate...oooo...and that I’d start getting weekly updates...LOLOLO. Exactly what my case manager emailed me ~two weeks ago...what a sh*t show this is.
At
At least you got case managers. I was told I was getting one by Jeep Cares, and after that if I tried Jeep Chat they referred me to my case manager, but my case manager never once followed up with me - was never able to figure out who or what my case manager was, or any contact information, which is why I escalated it further.

Sponsored

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
At

At least you got case managers. I was told I was getting one by Jeep Cares, and after that if I tried Jeep Chat they referred me to my case manager, but my case manager never once followed up with me - was never able to figure out who or what my case manager was, or any contact information, which is why I escalated it further.
Oh, no adv here...no difference between a case manager and robo-email...think skynet without the intelligence

Sponsored

maus92

First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS Firecracker Red
Ordered on 4/8 and just went to D status and got a VIN. Any chance to get this in June? Loaded JLU Sahara everything but smokers group, floor mats.
Not sure which model JL you ordered, or your options, but I ordered a JLUS on 5/4, and when I stopped by the dealer today to get the VON, I was is "D" status. I think that's fairly fast - maybe they are getting the production hiccups sorted out. Status on the "Priced Order Confirmation" (POC) printout shows "D - Firm schedule serial number is assigned." (I also have a VIN.)

Talked with the owner of the dealership briefly about the shortage of rail cars, he said that there is also a shortage of truck trailers as well.

For reference, I ordered:
JLU Sahara, V6, Auto, Firecracker Red, Leather (black,) Safety group, Dual top, Infotainment, LED, Tow, Cold Wx.

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Not sure which model JL you ordered, or your options, but I ordered a JLUS on 5/4, and when I stopped by the dealer today to get the VON, I was is "D" status. I think that's fairly fast - maybe they are getting the production hiccups sorted out. Status on the "Priced Order Confirmation" (POC) printout shows "D - Firm schedule serial number is assigned." (I also have a VIN.)

Talked with the owner of the dealership briefly about the shortage of rail cars, he said that there is also a shortage of truck trailers as well.

For reference, I ordered:
JLU Sahara, V6, Auto, Firecracker Red, Leather (black,) Safety group, Dual top, Infotainment, LED, Tow, Cold Wx.
I went to D status the day after ordering the Turbo - I ordered 2/10/18 2 days after Turbos were available to be ordered. I then bounced back and forth from D to C to D1 to D to D1 over the next 60 or so days after i ordered.

I said all that to say going to D a few days after ordering doesn't mean FCA is becoming any more proficient in building the new JLs. My Turbo was finally built 2 weeks ago and has been sitting in JS with no idea when it will move to KZ to begin the shipping process.

We've seen a few "lottery winners" get theirs in 3 weeks or less but that is not the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.