Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Yes ur welcome
I really wanted black or white, but every car/suv I’ve owned was those colors. The firecracker red was just so pretty in person that I had to do it! A lot of people don’t care for the body colored hard top on a Jeep, but I do. Sting gray is another I really love. Hope I don’t get sick of a “color”! I do love it though :involve:
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
I really wanted black or white, but every car/suv I’ve owned was those colors. The firecracker red was just so pretty in person that I had to do it! A lot of people don’t care for the body colored hard top on a Jeep, but I do. Sting gray is another I really love. Hope I don’t get sick of a “color”! I do love it though :involve:
You made a great choice, And I got body color top and fenders to , I think it looks great

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Signed up for paid tracking the other day and Paypal my $20. How do we get a password to check spreadsheet ?? This waiting is killing me already.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Signed up for paid tracking the other day and Paypal my $20. How do we get a password to check spreadsheet ?? This waiting is killing me already.
Im thinking he will send a message today or tomorrow, it said 1-2 days

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Im thinking he will send a message today or tomorrow, it said 1-2 days
Thanks for the update. I thought I might of done something wrong in signing up.

Sponsored

MiniMedic_17

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the update. I thought I might of done something wrong in signing up.
No I think we’re all in the same boat, no passwords have been sent yet, but I know he had a LOT of people to sift through and add so I’m sure with just him working on it, plus having to work his regular job too, he’s slammed!!

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
Picked up our new Rubicon from Kim in Conway, AR
Still the best deal around. What you order is what you get, no add on's and the price will be what was quoted out the door. Very easy to work with.
Thanks Kim for all your help.
Bill and Elfie

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Don't worry about the wait, it's not like any Jeeps are actually moving through the process! (Take that with a grain of salt, it's coming from a bitter man who's been waiting 104 days for a standard build and who has seen multiple Jeeps ordered after his was already built and ready for shipping get delivered to others - even to the same dealership.) He is so bitter, in fact, he's started referring to himself in the third person. I think. Grammar was never his strong point.

DAVESJEEP

First Name
Dave!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTUR (Ordered), 2018 Porsche GT3
Don't worry about the wait, it's not like any Jeeps are actually moving through the process! (Take that with a grain of salt, it's coming from a bitter man who's been waiting 104 days for a standard build and who has seen multiple Jeeps ordered after his was already built and ready for shipping get delivered to others - even to the same dealership.) He is so bitter, in fact, he's started referring to himself in the third person. I think. Grammar was never his strong point.
I hate to admit, but your sorrow (mostly your description of it) brought me a little joy this morning.

NextStep9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler JKU Sahara
05-03-18 Does anyone know when the new, May build tracking spreadsheet will be available? I sent in the required information and PayPal payment on May 1st but I haven't received a response? Puzzled?

Sponsored

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
05-03-18 Does anyone know when the new, May build tracking spreadsheet will be available? I sent in the required information and PayPal payment on May 1st but I haven't received a response? Puzzled?
My guess is soon. Though if he took on 50 new members it might take him some time to set it up.

alex_a2012

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 E350 MB Coupe, 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Thank you for the update; however, I am not listed on Sheet 2. I could not locate any of my information on any sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.