Not open for further replies.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
My dealer called me today... I was excited when I saw the number pop up. Well, it wasn’t what I hoped. He was just calling to tell me to let me know they have had 2 Jeeps, a wrangler and a Cherokee, show up this week still showing KZS status. It looks like the tracking issue is a broader thing than just the wrangler potentially. But he wanted to let me know he wouldn’t be surprised if mine just showed up randomly at some point based on what has happened this week. Definitely appreciate the call but I told him never to get my hopes up like that again unless it’s the real thing :). #allAlortonAllTheTime
So, I have had the same thing. What they did was expedite some units that still show KZS and trucked them from Ohio to all parts of the country. Welp, that is over and the new sold order hotline is in its place. Good luck FCA!
Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
My dealer called me today... I was excited when I saw the number pop up. Well, it wasn’t what I hoped. He was just calling to tell me to let me know they have had 2 Jeeps, a wrangler and a Cherokee, show up this week still showing KZS status. It looks like the tracking issue is a broader thing than just the wrangler potentially. But he wanted to let me know he wouldn’t be surprised if mine just showed up randomly at some point based on what has happened this week. Definitely appreciate the call but I told him never to get my hopes up like that again unless it’s the real thing :). #allAlortonAllTheTime
I too am stuck hoping it shows up randomly.

I have back up plans now, if it doesn’t show, I will buy one of the Jeeps with cash that someone now realizes what the new financing rates are and can not afford it now.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
So, I have had the same thing. What they did was expedite some units that still show KZS and trucked them from Ohio to all parts of the country. Welp, that is over and the new sold order hotline is in its place. Good luck FCA!
Wish my January order was one of them.

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Can we read into this that they are longer expediting and created a phoneline they don’t answer for us to whine to?

Sponsored

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
For the Alorton Gang...just got off the phone with my dealer who consulted his FCA Rep. Shortage of delivery drivers in and out of Alorton and they are now estimating that the earliest pick up date for my Jeep from Alorton is 5/8. Said it could be up to 2 weeks after that for delivery to dealer. Bummer!
Ugh! How frustrating is that?! You're in the same state right? You're dealer can't send someone there to pick it up??

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Reached out to Drillionaire on Reddit and he got back to me with what I hope is good solid info

Screenshot_20180426-051450_Reddit.jpg

BGJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2020 JLUR
Ugh! How frustrating is that?! You're in the same state right? You're dealer can't send someone there to pick it up??
Indeed I am. They are actually checking into that option today. He said he believes there is a fee from FCA (imagine that) and they would have to pay the driver. It is a small local dealer and they matched the 6% under invoice deal for me. I’m doubting that they will eat the pickup fee on this one.

Side note: How stupid that there is a fee to pick up the vehicle when I was already charged $1400 from FCA for delivery.

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Indeed I am. They are actually checking into that option today. He said he believes there is a fee from FCA (imagine that) and they would have to pay the driver. It is a small local dealer and they matched the 6% under invoice deal for me. I’m doubting that they will eat the pickup fee on this one.

Side note: How stupid that there is a fee to pick up the vehicle when I was already charged $1400 from FCA for delivery.
Yeah they increased the delivery fee and then, in turn, fail on delivery in a timely manner. I think they (FCA) should refund a portion of our fee, if our dealer has to go pick it up. Those stuck in Marion should get a full refund of their delivery fee.

Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

If my dealer were to match 6% of invoice, I'd gladly pay an additional fee for the driver (if it were reasonable) so as not to wait additional weeks. My dealer, unfortunately, took a deposit but won't work out the deal until, or if, the new Jeep arrives.

BGJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2020 JLUR
If my dealer were to match 6% of invoice, I'd gladly pay an additional fee for the driver (if it were reasonable) so as not to wait additional weeks. My dealer, unfortunately, took a deposit but won't work out the deal until, or if, the new Jeep arrives.
I have no problem paying the driver either. Its paying FCA’s pickup fee that I have a problem with.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

I have no problem paying the driver either. Its paying FCA’s pickup fee that I have a problem with.
I agree with you there. If they quickly got the unit from the factory to the dealer, I might not care quite as much about such a high fee - but when mine has been ready to go for over a month, the pickup fee doesn't seem reasonable at all.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

I just got notice from another JL forum. I do not know if this is old news or not. Thought I would pass it on.

Dedicated JL Phone Number / Email
Today Jeep announced an all new hotline and email dedicated to the All New Wrangler JL. This way set up for folks to follow up on order status, customer issues, etc.

Dedicated Jeep Wrangler Customer Care Line
Phone: 1-866-362-2146
Email: [email protected]
I sent them a message yesterday, must have seen it on another forum, so far no response. I'm one of the people stuck in the Marion Purgatory, so my case may be harder than others. I keep hoping it will just show up at the dealership, but my salesperson says that is unlikely. Doesn't stop me from periodically checking their inventory to be safe.....

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
So what does it mean when your JL shows up on the dealers website. Mine has been on there for several days but not actually -physically there.At least I havent been told that and tracking doesnt show it being delivered. And why does a dealer show MY JL for sale.Im confused.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.